1/6 scale Landspeeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
69379BF2-5753-455D-896C-0EC3487C9B48.jpeg

View attachment 536869
Not sure if these images will work as I’m trying to add them on my iPad. As you can see Luke fits in my build ;) :ROFLMAO:

The paint is actually correct on this one too :). I know the other one you are referring to and the both the overall color and the striping are off pretty badly even with just a cursory glance.

This will definitely get built chaps, been a little quiet of late as I took a well earned break away from the bench for the last few Months. I did however manage to complete & ship all existing commission builds so now I’m back at the bench I can finally focus on the Speeder & Falcon ramp builds. Apart from a couple of personal builds (Jaws & The Thing) these are the only two customer builds planned this year, I’ll get there eventually chaps and thank you for your patients...Jas

This will definitely get built chaps, been a little quiet of late as I took a well earned break away from the bench for the last few Months. I did however manage to complete & ship all existing commission builds so now I’m back at the bench I can finally focus on the Speeder & Falcon ramp builds. Apart from a couple of personal builds (Jaws & The Thing) these are the only two customer builds planned this year, I’ll get there eventually chaps and thank you for your patients...Jas
Thanks for this update. And yes, a well deserved break after the work you had to do for your day job over a very difficult and prolonged period.

View attachment 569162View attachment 569163View attachment 569164View attachment 569165

Stunning. Amazing work!!!!!

Apologies for the late response, I’m looking at Aug / Sept for the first batch. I’ve had to completely change the build process to reduce weight from 8kg to approx 3, also added a little something special.

Thanks, Jas!

Just wondering if the paint apps you've shown so far are basically what the final design will look like?

I ask because the detail I've circled below (to me) draws to much attention to it and takes away from the roundedness of the nose design. I know it's just blotches of silver paint of the actual prop, but it gives it a softer look, whereas those "crack" details you've put in look too dark, and draws my eye straight to those details.

I hope that makes some kind of sense?

Apologies for the late response, I’m looking at Aug / Sept for the first batch. I’ve had to completely change the build process to reduce weight from 8kg to approx 3, also added a little something special.
Thanks for this update. Any idea how many in batch one? I know I'm way down the list so trying to figure out when I might need to find some dollars

Back