1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks absolutely AMAZING, Rzeznikk!

salute.gif

Amazing Indy !!!!!!
Yup. Perfect execution. Bravo. BRAVO.
Looks absolutely AMAZING, Rzeznikk!

salute.gif
Thanks guys! [emoji1783]

I remember when I first got into this hobby with 1:6 and at that time all there was was Sideshows and I wanted HT to do Indy so bad because at that time I thought HT could do no wrong. And when they finally did him of course like many of us I had to buy it and I was quite the apologist for that figure for the longest time. But looking back now it's crazy.

It's great that we have gotten some great custom sculpts of Indy these past years. There really is something out there for everyone now. I prefer Inigos V2. But I've seen the MJ looking pretty solid as well. I glad that there is variety out there for Indy. :D

My Raiders Indys are pretty much complete (I'd like to get Mike's satchel straps for both versions and an extra Yunsil shirt for my Cairo Smiling Indy at some point.)
I have my TOD and soon with Supermads Deckard I will get a solid KOTCS.

Only thing really left for me to do is get a solid TLC version. I'd really like someone (preferably Inigo) to offer an angry Indy sculpt at some point. That would really round it out for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'd really like someone (preferably Inigo) to offer an angry Indy sculpt at some point.

YES!!!! At least 'determined' Indy.

I remember when there was a considerable drought of Indy sculpts -- no one could seem to get a handle on Ford's likeness -- and then... BAM! We got MJChoi and Inigo who both knocked it out of the park around the same time... not to mention a few other sculptors who gave some worthy efforts as well.

The last few years have been a great time for Indiana Jones 1/6th.

I really want to build an Arab Disguise Indy and a Cairo Streets Indy... but satisfactory clothing parts have become hard to come by. Now we have a clothing shortage for Indy rather than a sculpt shortage.

Reposting because it deserves it:

Still can't get enough of this figure. Out of everything in my collection this takes the crown.

I tweaked the pose a bit and gave him a bit of a slouch. View attachment 432441View attachment 432442View attachment 432443View attachment 432444View attachment 432445

YES!!!! At least 'determined' Indy.

I remember when there was a considerable drought of Indy sculpts -- no one could seem to get a handle on Ford's likeness -- and then... BAM! We got MJChoi and Inigo who both knocked it out of the park around the same time... not to mention a few other sculptors who gave some worthy efforts as well.

The last few years have been a great time for Indiana Jones 1/6th.

I really want to build an Arab Disguise Indy and a Cairo Streets Indy... but satisfactory clothing parts have become hard to come by. Now we have a clothing shortage for Indy rather than a sculpt shortage.

Reposting because it deserves it:
Yes I'd go for a determined sculpt too. What I'd really like to do is an angry or determined sculpt on a 1:6 horse for TLC. That would round it out.

Once I have a decent Indy for each movie I'll work on Map Room version using the HT garb. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Some awesome Indy's. I am envious. I want to make a maproom Indy since I have the sideshow diorama. Nice set up to put in a corner I think.

Geez, that Indy is incredible Rzeznikk!!
Agreed! One, if not THE best Indy I've seen.
One of the best ever [emoji106][emoji2532][emoji106][emoji2532][emoji106][emoji2532]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That has to be the BEST Indy I've ever seen over the years.

Yeah, jaw dropping stuff. Hope to have one like that one day.
Thanks fellas. We are all striving for all that fortune and Glory! [emoji1783][emoji1783][emoji1783]

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

You need to find a way to squeeze the Ark into that display and then it will be perfect! Great job with that Rzeznikk.

Are you planning to make a video of this on YouTube?

You need to find a way to squeeze the Ark into that display and then it will be perfect! Great job with that Rzeznikk.

Are you planning to make a video of this on YouTube?
Yeah the Ark would really round that out. I'm actually looking at building a diorama environment for him. But the big issue I run into is the shelf space. Id like to do a taller environment, but the height of that shelf isn't adjustable :(

And yes Im planning to do a few collection videos towards the end of the year.

A full Indy video
A video with my complete Michael Myers and Myers porch environment I made for him
And a full collection video.

I will keep a lookout for them. I saw that Myers porch and it looks amazing. God knows why people were down voting it. Fantastic work.

I need to free up some space as well. I have a pretty small collection, Indy aside, but struggle to have them all out on display at the one time. I have the Dredd movie bike coming so I need to clear some space for that now.

I will keep a lookout for them. I saw that Myers porch and it looks amazing. God knows why people were down voting it. Fantastic work.

I need to free up some space as well. I have a pretty small collection, Indy aside, but struggle to have them all out on display at the one time. I have the Dredd movie bike coming so I need to clear some space for that now.
Down votes = jealous haters in my book. I can probably guess who those down votes are from too. [emoji23]

I dont see the point in even having that option. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I agree. If you don't have anything nice to say just move on.

Hardly anyone watches my videos so I haven't had that problem yet. He he.

You'll always get a like from me lad!

Back