1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice and baggy like this awesome Kato jacket?

View attachment 432249

th

Ughhh...what does Kato's KOTCS jacket have to do with this?

That is a nice Indy btw.

Actually there was a misunderstanding. So i won't be borrowing a han solo body. I guess i will just tell iris to use a random body. Hopefully the fit should be accurate.

That a good chart, Monkeyjedi. I remember making that from your 4 photos a couple years ago. Funny nothing better has come along in all that time.

NOTE: the torso is wider on both ToD and Solo from the looks of it.

Apologies, Wor… All credit goes to you on that body chart... And you found that pic of the Solo body, which I couldn't find at all :duff

I still think in hand the DX05 and the Banner are basically identical and just too muscular and "puffy" chested...
I reckon TOD and Solo are similar width left to right, but thinner front to back, if you know what I mean?
Maybe I need to strip them all down again and do some pics sideways to see the difference?

TOD is good but a weird skin tone, and Solo is the best of the bunch but weirdly pale???

:dunno

The Solo body is not the end-all-be-all that some make it out to be. It has really bad arm articulation in my opinion. The Banner body has much nicer movement in the arms.

Personally I would recommend the ole ttm19 with switched out narrow shoulder arms. I'm sure whatever body Iris goes with will be fine. This isn't her first rodeo. I'm sure it'll turn out great.

Banner and DX05 arms likely flare out due to the wider chest area. This likely gets exacerbated when a thick jacket layer is added.

Solo body and TOD body the arms lay much closer, more realistically to body. TOD body isn’t the best option though as it’s probably not the easiest to track down.

The Solo body is not the end-all-be-all that some make it out to be.

This is true. I'm sure another body will make itself known soon. Truthfully, we're all talking microns of difference here.

Personally I would recommend the ole ttm19 with switched out narrow shoulder arms. I'm sure whatever body Iris goes with will be fine. This isn't her first rodeo. I'm sure it'll turn out great.

A customized body is definitely the best. With the rubber neck/chest portion put on that you can cut off from a number of cheap options.

That's a good comp.

ToD body looks quite large. I've never owned one, had no idea he was giant sized. Arms look a bit thick too -- likely why it works better for ToD.

I think its quite obvious which is the best body of those three. :)

If you are going to paint your Solo body anyway, you can get an HT Leto Joker -- uses the same Solo body just pale white (this according to Kato).

That's a good comp.

ToD body looks quite large. I've never owned one, had no idea he was giant sized. Arms look a bit thick too -- likely why it works better for ToD.

I think its quite obvious which is the best body of those three. :)

If you are going to paint your Solo body anyway, you can get an HT Leto Joker -- uses the same Solo body just pale white (this according to Kato).

Worth noting that the Han body normally has the oversized pegs for the boots -- I just have regular pegs here. Sideshow body isn't bad but there's the typical SS wonk (one shoulder on mine stuck in lower position, neck paint rubbery and rubs off easily. Banner body has weird proportions, typically has a thick fat suit to fix the scrawny ab section.

Would rather send the han solo over the joker. I dont want iris to be like what the hell...so indiana joker. Lol but i could get it and have it completely repainted or wait for the new han solo figures to come out and check the body on that.

HT will certainly use that body design again, so patience is what I suggest.

Anyway, despite what they might ell you, I truly don't think Iris or any tailor is going to make an outfit that is only tailored to a certain body. Too much time taking precise measurements. Perhaps only Kato does that and I bet his new clothing would fit beautifully on any number of bodies.

I wouldn't worry so much about the body shape, and focus energy where it counts: getting the outfit to look great.

HT will certainly use that body design again, so patience is what I suggest.

Anyway, despite what they might ell you, I truly don't think Iris or any tailor is going to make an outfit that is only tailored to a certain body. Too much time taking precise measurements. Perhaps only Kato does that and I bet his new clothing would fit beautifully on any number of bodies.

I wouldn't worry so much about the body shape, and focus energy where it counts: getting the outfit to look great.
Pretty much. Denny said the body shouldn't matter they are working on the outfit and not the body. Lol but he said that iris will do her best to make the outfit accurate. We need to continue getting in the deposits so she can start as soon, as possible.

Jeez -- I thought that was a statue at first.

Truly amazing Indy you got for yourself. I bet you look at it every day -- I know I would. Nothing like having a perfect figure.

BTW, what holster is that, one of Mike's? It looks a bit smaller than most I've seen, including mine, which is a good thing.

Truly amazing Indy you got for yourself. I bet you look at it every day -- I know I would. Nothing like having a perfect figure.
I absolutely do! I actually kinda feel bad my other figures don't get as near as much attention [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BTW, what holster is that, one of Mike's? It looks a bit smaller than most I've seen, including mine, which is a good thing.
Just replied to your PM Wor. Yes it's one of Mike's.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back