1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried a new pose and base. Kinda like it
0eb96f959d4d90c76e17b169de46db6a.jpg

Sendt fra min SM-G960F med Tapatalk

Looks great Tuskeraider78.
I'm guessing Indy is putting on a brave face there though with that King Cobra at his feet!

That Arnie Kim sculpt looks really good to me though the expression lacks the intensity you would expect from Indy. I saw a complete figure with that sculpt for sale a few months back for £1000+.

Is it possible there were a few done in 1/6 scale as well? I found an image of that Indy I mentioned earlier and it does say 1/6. I seem to recall the figure came with a certificate of authenticity and was limited in number.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-12-17-38-21-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-11-12-17-38-21-1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 125
Looks great Tuskeraider78.
I'm guessing Indy is putting on a brave face there though with that King Cobra at his feet!

That Arnie Kim sculpt looks really good to me though the expression lacks the intensity you would expect from Indy. I saw a complete figure with that sculpt for sale a few months back for £1000+.
Thanks mate[emoji3]
The Arnie Kim figure is Awesome!!

Sendt fra min SM-G960F med Tapatalk

Is it possible there were a few done in 1/6 scale as well? I found an image of that Indy I mentioned earlier and it does say 1/6. I seem to recall the figure came with a certificate of authenticity and was limited in number.

That pic you posted looks nothing like the earlier pic of Kim's work. The earlier is clearly at least 1/4 scale. Just look at the clothing, the buttons, etc. No way that's 1/6th.

That pic you posted looks nothing like the earlier pic of Kim's work. The earlier is clearly at least 1/4 scale. Just look at the clothing, the buttons, etc. No way that's 1/6th.
The pics of Arnie's work is 1/4th as you said "No way that's 1/6th" hoping to have the outfit made just as good as Arnie's outfit. The shirt and jacket especially look great.

The pics of Arnie's work is 1/4th as you said "No way that's 1/6th" hoping to have the outfit made just as good as Arnie's outfit. The shirt and jacket especially look great.

The color of the shirt is perfect... and the jacket material looks amazing... but I would be shocked if someone was able, at an affordable price, to recreate that Arnie Kim version at 1/6th scale... just the size of the working buttons alone would be near impossible at 1/6th, let alone finding the right leather that is soft and thin enough to match the 1/4th scale version. The way it wrinkles, etc.

But close would be GREAT!

Fair enough. I reckon with a better paint job that 1/6 sculpt would look pretty amazing regardless.

That’s one of Arnie’s original Indy figures in 1/6 he did years and years ago. He did a few just like he did those Bruce Lee figures. This new one is 1/4 and super limited. Like his 1/4 Reeve.

The color of the shirt is perfect... and the jacket material looks amazing... but I would be shocked if someone was able, at an affordable price, to recreate that Arnie Kim version at 1/6th scale... just the size of the working buttons alone would be near impossible at 1/6th, let alone finding the right leather that is soft and thin enough to match the 1/4th scale version. The way it wrinkles, etc.

But close would be GREAT!
There actually is one person who has made a 1/6th shirt with functional buttons.

Back