1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE work Tonton... glad you like the gear... always a pleasure hooking up a fellow Indy fan !

:duff Basically everything is a potential stand-in except your terrific gear. So impressed with the craftsmanship on each part and they really all come together so nicely.

Jnix head is currently off with a painter. Happy for now with the HT shirt with the modded buttons but will still see what else comes along.

DAMN! That full metal custom belt buckle is insanely well done !!
It truly is. Jon from fullmetal spent 12 hours on making it. I had no idea it was going to be functional plus with your Web belt Mike it's going to look amazing.

It truly is. Jon from fullmetal spent 12 hours on making it. I had no idea it was going to be functional plus with your Web belt Mike it's going to look amazing.

It is beautiful, no doubt, but I dread to think how much it cost you! At 12 hours of his time, I’m thinking at least £200...??? Far too rich for my tastes...

It is beautiful, no doubt, but I dread to think how much it cost you! At 12 hours of his time, I’m thinking at least £200...??? Far too rich for my tastes...
Actually it came out to $120 in total. At first it was hard to say so they estimated $90 but because of the work put into it and design it came out to $110 + $10 shipping. I'm glad to be getting it.

Those sculpts are offered over at onesixthkit.com I just grabbed his Han Solo sculpt... carved off all the extra hair to use on my Map room Indy... looking good so far ! Keep an eye on his site for the V2 Indy sculpt.

Apologies for the poor phone pics. I received Mike's belt, whip and holster set over the weekend. I wanted them in the style of Last Crusade to fit this guy. I still need a last crusade style head to go along with this figure but as always amazing work Mike! Thank you sir!

I love the sideshow cyrstal skull head as it has a ton of character and it's close, but if anyone could point me in the direction of a better Last Crusade substitute it'd be greatly appreciated.
99bd8d9b670e1f3a6bf4d8b2e4f8ca6b.jpg
6817ae6169426d2cb9b4dc757c6a0e76.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Apologies for the poor phone pics. I received Mike's belt, whip and holster set over the weekend. I wanted them in the style of Last Crusade to fit this guy. I still need a last crusade style head to go along with this figure but as always amazing work Mike! Thank you sir!

I love the sideshow cyrstal skull head as it has a ton of character and it's close, but if anyone could point me in the direction of a better Last Crusade substitute it'd be greatly appreciated.
99bd8d9b670e1f3a6bf4d8b2e4f8ca6b.jpg
6817ae6169426d2cb9b4dc757c6a0e76.jpg

Inigo Gil V2
8F9DC856-7CBD-43B7-A5EE-60C71F74DEAF.jpg

That is nice. Do I have to message someone for that or just keep checking in the for sale threads and eBay?

The run has ended, so you'll have to see if you can pick one up from a fellow collector. There was an interest thread about a new run of sculpts, but it hasn't been active for a while, so I'm not sure if that is still a possibility?

Does anyone have “in hand” the smart-man-toys normal version of Indy? I know it’s a recast of the SS TOD Indy without the battle damage and I’ve read where people say it’s a bit smaller then the original, but I’m interested in knowing the quality of the head/paint/and the Hat as well.

And if you happen to have one would a Worldbox body be a good fit for it??

e64a8eedfda82ab1cde069977c588566.jpg

Thanks - Jase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have “in hand” the smart-man-toys normal version of Indy? I know it’s a recast of the SS TOD Indy without the battle damage and I’ve read where people say it’s a bit smaller then the original, but I’m interested in knowing the quality of the head/paint/and the Hat as well.

And if you happen to have one would a Worldbox body be a good fit for it??

e64a8eedfda82ab1cde069977c588566.jpg

Thanks - Jase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly the hat is awful but the sculpt of the head is really nice even if it needs a better paint job.
Worldbox body fit perfectly but don't choose the muscular one !

IMG_6729.JPG

Back