1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Testers makes three different skin tones that work real well. I picked them up at my local Hobby Shop but I am sure you can purchase them on Amazon. They usually run about $3.95 each

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nice pics of that early custom, Darthrazz.

I still have my very first custom Indy as well.

Here's an old picture of it. (Disregard the old SS Obi-Won photo-bombing...)

Alex Indy 2.jpg

Got it off eBay. It's the "smart-man-toys normal version". I like it alot, but a word of caution. I was futzing it yesterday and some of the paint came off the chin. Nothing crazy, but because I'm so **** it bothered me. I was able to fix it some though. I did order another one that I'm gonna be more careful with.

So when I get mine, I will apply a sealer/clear coat.

That's cool seeing some of the OG custom figures... it's insane how far the customs have come. Still haven't gotten a production figure that really nailed it (IMO) but customs are still going strong.

I am very happy with the work done by fullmetal customs on this belt buckle truly amazing craftsmanship and work. It functions like the real thing. Have the yunsil belt for now I can't wait to get mfisher web belt to use with this. 20180514_172457.jpg20180514_172449.jpg

Mike thank you again. This is just amazing I was able to get it to the length I wanted and it looks amazing. 20180517_160000.jpg

HUGE relief that the web belt matched your custom buckle !! I was on edge... I try my best to ensure that all the collectors on here are completely satisfied with the work I send them.. means a lot ... so thanks for the update !

HUGE relief that the web belt matched your custom buckle !! I was on edge... I try my best to ensure that all the collectors on here are completely satisfied with the work I send them.. means a lot ... so thanks for the update !
Yeah I was able to tread it through without much issue but the metal tab at the end was a bit to thick at the sides so I trimmed it enough to where it can get through the buckle. Overall great belt finally got a good web belt for my indy. Thanks Mike for your help.

Manannin... I had to make that web belt to fit the custom buckle he has... I can possibly do one for the HT belt.. but not sure of the width etc... Could likely do one if I had the buckle in hand.

Finally was able to add some more parts to 2 of my Indy's. I found a painted (by t-squared) smilling Indigo head on ebay. They both did a beautiful job. Been looking for an indigo head for some time as I missed out on them last year. It has so much character!

I also received some DID aviator gloves in the mail today and I was able to switch out the old sideshow gloves I had been using for quite some time. They we're a pain to get on (especially for the pistol holding hand) but they add alot to the final look.

Special shot out to Mfisher for the great belts and whips! Actually may need a couple more before I'm all done.
4836f6f3d939700bed82964866a78843.jpg
23968ec6d1de8c9ad9294db4f0b8ee62.jpg
4576d5ec03027508096a1612c7fa7dec.jpg

Back