1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike Fisher is a genius:

efe32593878d87610ce1a4f328e9fabc.jpg
4ea9205db4e63ad5a2601b53bd2ba5b4.jpg

ef8bf3510b6f9a8611f58bf371369227.jpg

e19643580ce87ac6a7d0744b79cdaba4.jpg
edfbd0296ec4484bd555acc6d10fd6d0.jpg
1620c53e7aec3b7e46ed17a253025634.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Mike for your amazing work and craftsmanship. It is not just the belt, the holster and the side bag that he did, Mike entirely fixed the paint job on the sculpt, and did some custom work on the hat itself, pure genius.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Faststreets... Despite having tweaked Indy gear now for over a decade.. EVERY time I send out an order I am anxious about the customer's response.. In all honesty Ive never had an issue.. yet each time I drop one in the mail I just hold my breath until I hear back.. I'm definitely not making a huge amount of money doing it, but the real satisfaction - fro me - is the feedback and knowing that Ive helped another Indy fan out to get the Indy figure they envisioned in their collection... Appreciate the support!

Someone knows what is the material used for the dx05 indy shirt? I'd like to take off the color before dyeing it...thks !

Personally working on my own belt and holster set and leather hat testing.

Indy hat in seude can now be a thing if I get the shape right in 3D model to press stamp.

Latest leather hat done for customer:
Vals.jpg

Looks really nice mate, but Indys hat is made from felt, not leather. He’s not Crocodile Dundee! :lol
I think he ment that he is doing leather hats, but can do indy's hat if he found the correct material to make it. And that in the meantime he has indy belts being made.

Looks really nice mate, but Indys hat is made from felt, not leather. He’s not Crocodile Dundee! :lol
Felt at this scale would be too risky... I've seen synthetic hats from stevos toys that are just too thick. This suede I have mind you is thin suede split from lambskin. In a sense it's has the look and feel, I just need to find the right chemical to press stamp it that will let the suede hold it's shape.

Since you're feeling crafty though...How 'bout bringing back those awesome holster and belt sets?!!
If you want one pm me, I'll probably be doing another 3.0 soon as per this pic:
17578064_1107311706047790_329798814_n.jpg

I think he ment that he is doing leather hats, but can do indy's hat if he found the correct material to make it. And that in the meantime he has indy belts being made.

I want real leather of indi fedora, that would be epic!

Yeah I could, I mean it's what I'm after with my indy at least. I've also been looking into metal casting for replacing all my plastic guns into metal. I made a 3D model winchester 92' model that needs to be made that way. So I'll probably be making a .38 pistol casted in metal and functional.
WORK.jpg

Nice job on the belt / holster sets... My only advice / tip would be add one more "stud" on the whip keeper in a slightly smaller diameter above the snap stud.. If you're going for 100% screen accuracy - the whip keeper in ROTLA had that one extra stud up towards the edge of the top of the strap.

Unknown.jpeg

This photo is of a full scale replica, but gives you an idea

Ah gotcha, thanks for the advice mfisher. Always appreciated your work on the boards, those whips you make are killer. :whip

Nice job on the belt / holster sets... My only advice / tip would be add one more "stud" on the whip keeper in a slightly smaller diameter above the snap stud.. If you're going for 100% screen accuracy - the whip keeper in ROTLA had that one extra stud up towards the edge of the top of the strap.

View attachment 399173

This photo is of a full scale replica, but gives you an idea

Nice. You're a class-act Mike.

Someone knows what is the material used for the dx05 indy shirt? I'd like to take off the color before dyeing it...thks !

Back