1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, mfisher! :slap I shoul've fired off a few more emails!

I understood Lonnie to be uncontactable - I have the ability to copy and simply thought I would (insert: "just because you can doesn't mean you SHOULD" - life lesson here) I have some of his hats, obviously, and can attest to their superbness!

No offence taken, at all - hopefully none given either? Hopefully ALL who are on the list can feel safe too... it won't be going to MI5 or the C.I.A. :rotfl

Last edited:
I understand there is some interest in my original Indy stuff. Specifically the fedoras.

Just to be clear, my normal services are mostly small custom runs of customer's unique original pieces. I do however still offer some of my own original pieces from time to time or as requested.

Regarding the Indy parts I have made several parts over the years. I have two different hats - a Raiders style and a TOD style. I also have the Idol, Grail cup and Grail Tablet. There is also three different versions of the head that were offered over the years.

If there is enough interest I will dust off the masters of the hat(s) and make fresh molds to ensure first gen quality and not re-cast or old worn out garbage.

I don't have a lot of time to spend on the boards but I will try to check back in when I can. If this gets 10 -15 serious interests then I will get things rolling for some stuff. You guys can poke Michael if I don't check back quick enough ;) (Michael, I dub thee 'short term emissary' - or is that 'short round emissary').

Thanks
Lonnie
Tk570

Interested in a Raiders Hat!

I understand there is some interest in my original Indy stuff. Specifically the fedoras.

Just to be clear, my normal services are mostly small custom runs of customer's unique original pieces. I do however still offer some of my own original pieces from time to time or as requested.

Regarding the Indy parts I have made several parts over the years. I have two different hats - a Raiders style and a TOD style. I also have the Idol, Grail cup and Grail Tablet. There is also three different versions of the head that were offered over the years.

If there is enough interest I will dust off the masters of the hat(s) and make fresh molds to ensure first gen quality and not re-cast or old worn out garbage.

I don't have a lot of time to spend on the boards but I will try to check back in when I can. If this gets 10 -15 serious interests then I will get things rolling for some stuff. You guys can poke Michael if I don't check back quick enough ;) (Michael, I dub thee 'short term emissary' - or is that 'short round emissary').

Thanks
Lonnie
Tk570

I’ll be interested in raiders buddy, will drop you a pm. :duff

Thanks
Lonnie
Tk570

Interested in the Raiders hat! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d be interested in 2 x Raiders hats and 2 x ToD hats, Lonnie. Thanks.

I am going to be testing the hats that Space Gladiator has on the 3 different Inigou sculpts and a DX05 sculpt, to check if these hats will actually fit our newer sculpts.

YES!!! :yess:

2009049A-1A7C-4122-AC03-E1FE6D320F5E.jpg

Oh sorry, no! That’s the Inigou hat that comes with the Smiling Indy sculpt! Just got the sculpt back from Mark Simpson today...

And no, I didn’t go for the Jnix sculpt.

Back