1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm working on an article for exclucollective.com about my Indy and started to do some preliminary shots. I liked it enough so I thought I'd share. Still need to get the initiative - and guts - to weather the clothing. Are weathering powders the way to go on the jacket? I've heard shoe polish as well?

I have the Jnix hatted sculpt on order because I love his Han sculpt more than just about anything, but i'm not convinced it can beat this V2 (painted by Jake). Got Inigo's smiling sculpt coming too which will be amazing (also to be painted by JR)

Incredible companion. One of the best indy I have ever seen. What body do you use

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I'm working on an article for exclucollective.com about my Indy and started to do some preliminary shots. I liked it enough so I thought I'd share. Still need to get the initiative - and guts - to weather the clothing. Are weathering powders the way to go on the jacket? I've heard shoe polish as well?

I have the Jnix hatted sculpt on order because I love his Han sculpt more than just about anything, but i'm not convinced it can beat this V2 (painted by Jake). Got Inigo's smiling sculpt coming too which will be amazing (also to be painted by JR)

Incredible companion. One of the best indy I have ever seen. What body do you use

Sensational photo, Comatoast! Love it!! I used Tamiya weathering powders on by Yunsil shirt & pants - be brave; you can always wash them off afterwards...

Ok, It has begun! Thanks for the words of encouragement Timemeddler! Looking so much better already!

Thanks, it's a Solo body. I appreciate the sentiment, but I have to admit that I think the lighting and posing helps here. Don't get me wrong, I love it and it's a good one, but there are far better weathered Indy's out there. Although I did just take the plunge and start with the Tamaya powders now!

Curious why so many people use muscle bodies on their Indy's? HT had it wrong on their DX. Ford wasn't nearly that big. ToD he had muscle but not mass. I always thought the narrow shoulder TrueType was the way to go.

Curious why so many people use muscle bodies on their Indy's? HT had it wrong on their DX. Ford wasn't nearly that big. ToD he had muscle but not mass. I always thought the narrow shoulder TrueType was the way to go.

That's exactly what im using. Though I would like the double-jointed arms from the banner body.

OK, thanks, I thought I recognized it. Haven't seen one of those in a long time. A classic now.

Same as this one Wor-Gar. Still a great sculpt.

Snapseed.jpg

That is a beautiful Indy, Comatoast! Sorry to add to the barrage of questions - but would you mind please telling me whose whip that is, and which pants you used? Thanks so much!

That is a beautiful Indy, Comatoast! Sorry to add to the barrage of questions - but would you mind please telling me whose whip that is, and which pants you used? Thanks so much!
That's an Mfisher whip, and the whole outfit is yunsil.

narrow shoulder truetype body has no neck? I've find that type of body ttm19 with neck but the body seems shiny that could be an issue with the hs and different color (seems also the necks are not the same longer on bodies)...have you got photo with references of a good narrow body that we can buy for the last inigo sculpt? Thks

narrow shoulder truetype body has no neck? I've find that type of body ttm19 with neck but the body seems shiny that could be an issue with the hs and different color (seems also the necks are not the same longer on bodies)...have you got photo with references of a good narrow body that we can buy for the last inigo sculpt? Thks

You can use the top part of the New Hope Luke as that's narrow and also has the neck. Problem with that body though. It's short and top and bottom proportions don't go together. Looks weird in my opinion.

You can however use the top half on another body. Should be compatible.

You can also swap the shoulders out on the other bodies with sculpted necks. I've done that before and it makes a big difference.

Back