1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's actually a little hard to tell the size of the hat in proportion to the head with the angles the photos were taken. But I will say that the hat color looks too red/orange.

Also, I would try and track down the full Hot Toys outfit--it really was the best thing about the HT figure and is a significant upgrade from the Sideshow outfit (of which I see you have the shirt as well as the jacket) in terms of both quality and fit. I think the HT pants are also a better fit than the ones that are on him now. Those new line boots should be fine.

Good luck!

Does anyone here remember who offered these z-brush sculpts? They were generous enough to offer these 3D models for free (download). They just needed to be scaled down to 1:6. Somebody was talking about doing just that, but I don't think anything came of it. I've got a couple of programs that will change the scale of the models, but I've not the hours (currently) to learn how to do it properly.
Export.jpg

Does anyone here remember who offered these z-brush sculpts? They were generous enough to offer these 3D models for free (download). They just needed to be scaled down to 1:6. Somebody was talking about doing just that, but I don't think anything came of it. I've got a couple of programs that will change the scale of the models, but I've not the hours (currently) to learn how to do it properly.
View attachment 242259
I remember it was guy named Toshi.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

View attachment 242259

I got some hours left. Been meaning to get into 3d. Can you wetransfer a link to me?

20160203_150811.jpg20160203_154106.jpg just wanted to finally share my finished indy, thanks T-Square for the paint up. And Yunsil for the outfit am glad I finished him.

66c246a3a890b46e1deb60d6370b2318.jpg

I use a mix of hot toys and sideshow parts for mine. I used the inigo sculpt that I painted. Inigos sculpt to me is spot on.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

It is nice, however, it, yet again, suffers from the elongation that many printed and casted sculpts do. I have seen the 2nd version of Inigo's Indy on FB and a pic of a print and it looks really really good and hasn't distorted. I'm sure it will be available soon.

I have never noticed the elongation before didn't realise it was an issue with these sculpts. I love inigos work and have the han sculpt on order which I'm dying to get my hands on but I don't think the second indy run is that much of an improvement to ditch the first version for it.

Yeah, it's happened with Rocco's printed sculpts, some of Inigo's, BBKills and WGP's. It's a peculiarity with 3D prints. I still think it's something to do with the distortion of the virtual camera in ZBrush translating to the print. Either that or poor moulding. Either way, it does result in 3D printed sculpts not looking quite as good as they should.

Well you learn something new every day. I will keep an eye out for that in the future.

Hot off the press, a pic of a print of Inigo's new Indy:

Now that looks perfect, if he can get a cast that good it'll be a hell of a sculpt. There is a hatted version too.

I quess it's just a waiting and see thing at the moment. I'm desperate to see what my han sculpt will look like I'm fed up of having a Han with no head lol

There would be knowing my luck lol I have ordered the first han which to my eye is a pretty good rotj han

Guys, do you agree about Rainmans sculpts are always the same also casted?I have asked him why-he answered me: too much shrinking is happend if you want to make too much casts from one mold.I don't know is it true,but in that case-first 5 casts needs to be different(better) from other made from same mold after.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Back