1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Major item I can finally check off my list to building my Ultimate Raiders Indy. I received my first piece by Jon and Dave at Full Metal. The Revolver is amazing no doubt about it, but I'm really surprised at how great the holster is as well! Real Leather and the way he has it look molding with the indentation of the gun is so awesome! Love it!
After having this in hand I now need to pick up his web belt at some point. The guy is a magician!

20220801_162914.jpg
Screenshot_20220801-170122_Gallery.jpg
20220801_155545.jpg

Here he is in all his [fortune] and Glory.
List of artists responsible:
•Inigo Gil •Nathan Eakins •박윤실 •Michael Fisher •FullMetal Customs •Hyehwha Han •Cellar Toys •Joe Strain

Would like to get Striped Box Boots when they are offered and working on a new sculpt with real hair and Andy's new hat. Hoping that will pan out. Probably be awhile as I need to get the sculpt, then send it to painter then get it haired then back to Andy. So going to be a process and a test of patience! 😆
Picsart_22-08-01_18-19-51-809.jpg

Looks awesome, @Rzeznikk! :clap Thanks for all those comparison shots. Really drives home how amazing his work is. Definitely pick up that web belt. You won't regret it.
Thanks, I'm seriously thinking about it!

Well now, that's amazing.

But what's the little toy at the bottom? :lol
Not sure where I got it. I think its from a SS Indy? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Smashing Indy paintwork by Ed Ma!

The hat does look somewhat refined, tighter around the ribbon which is good, but it still has the familiar thick brim. Didn't Inigo do a v3 hat recently?

Back