1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ed.ma has finished my modified MJ sculpt. Can't wait to have this in hand!

Screenshot_20220726-064538_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220726-073239_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
I still think the properly scaled MJ sculpt is the definitive Indy head. It checks all the boxes. Congrats 🤘🤘
I agree. The thing that does it for me is that you see HF from every angle - whether its head on or from the sides.

Ed.ma has finished my modified MJ sculpt. Can't wait to have this in hand!

View attachment 590857

View attachment 590860
This is either yours OR mine as it appears Ed.ma sent the same photos to us via direct message on instagram this morning. LOL.

I was gutted when I came to the party WAY too late on the Buffy Indy. However, on receiving these photos from Ed this morning, I'm feeling well and truly satisfied that this will be the one and only Indy head I need for my Raiders figure.

I pushed him really hard on this to concentrate on matching Ford's eyebrow shape and placement and also improve the color of the Fedora (which he has painted too dark on the earlier versions that he's posted on his instagram page). Looks like we've both benefited from my OCD as this is the best Indy paintjob I've seen to date (in my opinion). Enjoy when it arrives!

Here's Buffy on the left and the modified MJ Choi painted by Ed on the right.

Attachments

• Buffy-vs-MJChoi-Modified.JPG
    Buffy-vs-MJChoi-Modified.JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This is either yours OR mine as it appears Ed.ma sent the same photos to us via direct message on instagram this morning. LOL.

I was gutted when I came to the party WAY too late on the Buffy Indy. However, on receiving these photos from Ed this morning, I'm feeling well and truly satisfied that this will be the one and only Indy head I need for my Raiders figure.

I pushed him really hard on this to concentrate on matching Ford's eyebrow shape and placement and also improve the color of the Fedora (which he has painted too dark on the earlier versions that he's posted on his instagram page). Looks like we've both benefited from my OCD as this is the best Indy paintjob I've seen to date (in my opinion). Enjoy when it arrives!

Here's Buffy on the left and the modified MJ Choi painted by Ed on the right.
Its always something! Either way how much different could they possibly be?!

The wait to get this back will be killing me!

Only thing is the eye colors always are painted blue when fords was a hazel green. I'm not knocking it at all, just thought I bring it up. I actually plan to ask ed.ma to paint a few sculpts for me as I want to see his work in person. I'll definitely ask him to put in that effort. Lol

Last edited:
Obviously I noticed the eyes but they're so small in person and on display that I don't mind at all.

@cking this is going to be some wait. I'd be curious to compare the two!

Back