1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking bunch!

Thanks man[emoji482]

John Bender from the Breakfast Club in the back!
Never seen a figure of him, super.

Eighties are the best, don't you forget about that

Won't forget it! [emoji2936][emoji95][emoji2935]

I feel like it needs a few more things for a full 80's display.

Deckard. Mad Max. Rambo. Riggs and Murtaugh. E.T. Ripley (Aliens). Matrix/Dutch.

I'm assuming this is a Heroes of the 80's ... since there's no Alien, Predator, Terminator, Jason, Freddy, Michael, on and on.

I'm just messing with you, Rzeznikk.... :)

Yup. Heroes all the way. Hoping for an ALIENS Ripley 2.0 and a new First Blood Drifter Rambo.

I have an ET, but its NECA so not true 1:6. But its proudly displayed in the detolfs anyway. [emoji38]

Sold Matrix and Dutch.

And believe it or not I'm not that big a fan of Blade Runner or Mad Max (well to be dropping big time $$$$$ on customs) I'll wait for a licensed piece if it ever happens. If not I can live.

I'll do an updated Monsters/Villains one closer to Halloween. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Awesome looking group you have there! There's just no beating the 80s when it comes to iconic movies and characters, and I'm so glad I got to grow up through all that.
[emoji817][emoji817] Agreed man. I'm happy to have grown up in that awesome decade. So much coolness for one decade!

Rzeznikk, you totally seem like the type that would love Mad Max... I am surprised.
I like the movies and character, just not to the point to spend the big moneys for what the customs fetch for. Aside from William Wallace Mad Max is probably my favorite Gibson role.

If HT or Blitzway were to do a Max from any of the movies I'd definitely pick him up.
Have to admit the original movies have never done much for me either. I can't get enough of Fury Road though.
Love Fury Road too. And picked up the VTS Road Warrior to represent the 2015 film.

Road Warrior and Fury Road are both amazing for their times.

I never cared too much for Mad Max or Thunderdome (although I tried).
Growing up my first exposure to Mad Max was Thunderdome so I tend to watch that one the most. That and Fury Road.

Man watching Fury Road on 4K with Atmos is insane!

Its been awhile since I watched Road Warrior, might have to pop that in tonight! [emoji38]

I loved Road Warrior and Beyond Thundersley (auto correct changed it to that for me and it is too funny to change back) although the fact the Gyro Captain and Max acted like they had never met before in the latter always annoyed me. What was all that about? Great stunt work in both.

The first Mad Max I thought was average and I really was not keen on Fury Road as I thought Tom Hardy was totally forgettable as Max. I usually like him in other roles but he lacked Gibson's presence in my opinion.

The first time I saw Road Warrior was on a Sunday night before school the next day when I was a kid. Back in the nineties in the UK there used to be a show called Moviedrome every Sunday night presented by Alex Cox. It used to show obscure cult movies like Repo Man, Society etc. Road Warrior was one of them.

At school the next day I got into an argument with one of my friends who was adamant that the Feral Kid with the boomerang was a little girl. I said how can it be a girl when he was the one narrating the story?

Noticed some cool lighting in the office today with the afternoon sun.

DSC_0682.jpg

Back