1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have used those RM-5 bodies for multiple projects and love them. They would be great for Indy -- except the ones I've had were very short. You need to make sure you get the tall ones.

My Monkey Man is on an RM-5 body for example.

The thing I don't like about the Worldbox is that narrow superhero waist. Makes your figure look like its from 2013.

Yeah, I considered that worldbox body for my Raiders, looks like a great fit. I ultimately went with the JX toys cause of the rubber neck/torso.

I've never been that trusting of rubber over time. I don't actually have that RM-5 out on display right now. I prefer the hard torso and neck as I can get what I need out of them.

I have ordered one of each and will try them out. Cheers for the info Rogerbee.

Here is some more pics of my Iris jacket. I have scrunched up the sleeves a bit but still have quite a bit to go before it looks like how my actual Indy jacket sleeves are. You can see the weathering a bit better in these pics taken during the day as well.

I haven't actually tried either myself, but, they'd be what I'd choose if I was building an Indy now.

I have used those RM-5 bodies for multiple projects and love them. They would be great for Indy -- except the ones I've had were very short. You need to make sure you get the tall ones.

My Monkey Man is on an RM-5 body for example.

The thing I don't like about the Worldbox is that narrow superhero waist. Makes your figure look like its from 2013.

I chose the RM-5 for the pics as it has the same ankles. Taller Enterbay bodies don't have them. I don't mind a figure from 2013 of a guy from 1981.

Anyone in need of a gun rig? Holster by Gustavo Ponce and the rest by Stevo. Lmk, I don’t think I need it.
73703BBC-6499-48B9-AF2C-9AFE6849A8F4.jpeg

Heads up,

The New HT SOLO Body might be a great choice going forward for an option for Indy. It has double jointed elbows to make for better posing.

Only thing is the skin tone is a little more pale compared to the New Hope Solo tan body.

I picked up two. One for my current Bespin Han build. The other Im not sure what. Probably an Indy. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Heads up,

The New HT SOLO Body might be a great choice going forward for an option for Indy. It has double jointed elbows to make for better posing.

Only thing is the skin tone is a little more pale compared to the New Hope Solo tan body.

I picked up two. One for my current Bespin Han build. The other Im not sure what. Probably an Indy. [emoji38]

When you get a chance, could you post some pictures of the body? I'm just curious what arms they used, etc. Thanks!

HT Solo Solo body is great but you'll need to darken the neck... its way too pink.
For Indy, definitely!
When you get a chance, could you post some pictures of the body? I'm just curious what arms they used, etc. Thanks!
Here you go20200816_163127.jpg

Its basically ANH Solo body with double jointed arms. Would work great for Indy with jacket on.

I have my Indy currently on ANH Solo, so I would swap for this Solo Solo body and use the ANH Solo for Cairo Indy since you see the forearms.

Its basically ANH Solo body with double jointed arms. Would work great for Indy with jacket on.

I have my Indy currently on ANH Solo, so I would swap for this Solo Solo body and use the ANH Solo for Cairo Indy since you see the forearms.
That was my thoughts too.

Back