1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone selling a good Henry Jones sculpt? Want to upgrade this:

e6196400e50a2ae67bb147d77b68a9aa.jpg
dbd867b69d375853a180aaa27f1db62b.jpg
a0c8f314efa69c6ef3b164efda264fb2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet (now that’s 3 of us)

Yes, Kato jacket, shirt and pants. Mike Fisher everything else.

Yes, got on eBay [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Amazing set.

All you need is ToD Indy in mine car, and ROTLA Indy on horse...

I didn't like the Kato jacket originally, not sure why, but I've come to really admire it. I wish he'd offer his new version already.

Kato made those jackets off of an original Tony Nowak KOTCS which I personally lent to him. It works for that body size, which is the hot toys DX05

Kato made those jackets off of an original Tony Nowak KOTCS which I personally lent to him.

Wow, that's awesome. Do you know anything about his intended new 'Raiders' version jacket. I talked to him some time ago (via PM) about it and he even had a thread going before the customs fiasco. Not sure if he knows what happened or where to go now. If you communicate with him, please let him know where to restage that thread... assuming he's still making it.

Wow, that's awesome. Do you know anything about his intended new 'Raiders' version jacket. I talked to him some time ago (via PM) about it and he even had a thread going before the customs fiasco. Not sure if he knows what happened or where to go now. If you communicate with him, please let him know where to restage that thread... assuming he's still making it.

He is someone who understands that he is the best at what he does, therefore, I get the feeling that he will do projects if and when it suits his creative tastes. I do have an exact proper replica Raiders jacket, rounded collar and all, perhaps I could attempt to contact him an offer for him to borrow it. The real question then becomes, as the whole shrunken sculpt thing has brought about, what is the proper scale, considering Harrison is a tall lanky guy. I believe that the sideshow TOD is the best body, what are you guys think?

Tough call. I do not have the ToD body. So far, I like the HT Solo body best (slimmer arms and wider waist than the DX05 body)... but there's always room for improvements and there always will be.

I think as long as the jacket hangs long enough, fitting it to the ToD body or DX05 body or Solo body it shouldn't matter too much. The jacket shouldn't look fitted or tailored made anyway. That was part of my problem with the original cut of the jacket.

Agreed. Harrison doesn’t really hold still in Raiders very much, which makes the jacket look longer and shorter and different shots. The best accurate measure of the length of the jacket is when he raises his fist to fight the German mechanic right before he looks down at his feet to distract him for the kick to the balls. You can see that the jacket hangs below the waist line, it is not a waiters jacket.

Agreed. Harrison doesn’t really hold still in Raiders very much, which makes the jacket look longer and shorter and different shots. The best accurate measure of the length of the jacket is when he raises his fist to fight the German mechanic right before he looks down at his feet to distract him for the kick to the balls. You can see that the jacket hangs below the waist line, it is not a waiters jacket.

Yes, agreed.

Here's a comp of pictures I saved during the Yunsil project (some Raiders, some ToD) that shows that Indy does not wear a short Bombers Jacket.

indy jacket COMP.jpg

And here's the comp I made showing why I didn't think the Yunsil jacket was made long enough... bottom red line is most important...

Yunsil Jacket Length COMP 9-23-15.jpg

Not an exact match, but you get the idea.

Yes, agreed.

Here's a comp of pictures I saved during the Yunsil project (some Raiders, some ToD) that shows that Indy does not wear a short Bombers Jacket.

View attachment 422866

And here's the comp I made showing why I didn't think the Yunsil jacket was made long enough... bottom red line is most important...

View attachment 422867

Not an exact match, but you get the idea.
Your right about the jacket bud. But don't worry me and RiggsMcClane are doing a run with tinela, and Riggs sent her enough notes and reference on the length and fit of the jacket plus the baggyness of the pants. Jacket will be leather also.

Back