1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE! Yunsil and Jnix?
Yes and no. The pants are from yunsil the shirt is from geewhizcustoms and of course jnix sculpt. Once I get my other jnix sculpt painted by silentsurfer back it's going to look great. And hopefully I can also get the smiling sculpt painted soon.

Here my MJ's got his paintup at least.
2d2244594464be788b89435323710ea6.jpg
03a09b55cfff67a8509fc2017f734aad.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Great paint up. The only thing that looks a bit off is the stubble. Looks as though he got lined up at the barber. Lol

Without a doubt .. that is a brilliant paint job.. eyes and skin tone are phenomenal.. but I agree on the stubble being too perfectly lined up.. it does look like he went to a local barber to get it squared..

DSC_0581.jpg
My Indy. I'm calling him done for now, until i find a sculpt that will surpass the Trevor Grove sculpt.

Without a doubt .. that is a brilliant paint job.. eyes and skin tone are phenomenal.. but I agree on the stubble being too perfectly lined up.. it does look like he went to a local barber to get it squared..
I'll say I completely agree about barber he have visited, but otherwise it's very impressive also in hand.But it's bit too narrow for ttm DX body I have...I just hope to find some more slide body...

If anyone is looking to sell the Yunsil holster belt or trouser belt , please pm me.

Thanks

Last edited:
I love this sculpt, it feels so Raiders to me. I can't wait to some other paint ups.
f97d4df79534c0d85f8db544917aee0e.jpg
d20e2fc0fa6ff60724134f9231f5753b.jpg

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

So- where is info about smiling head shipping etc?I even don't know are all casts done?

So- where is info about smiling head shipping etc?I even don't know are all casts done?

Sorry-I found info and looks like my sculpt is received in post office here!

Just got it and likness is splendid!It's best Indy I ever had so far.
But...I tried to write it to Inigo, Raymond mentioned it few times...Why Inigo is making heads so small size?It looks to narrow with ht set... Like undersized...Only one thing should spoil full joy for this amazing sculpt-size.And it's happened.Guys who have got it, are you ok with size?Which body looks really perfect for this?

I'm using sideshow ToD body and I think the size is fine.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

To me, there's something about that head that doesn't scream Ford to me. It should, as the features are all there, but, they don't add up somehow. Inigo's heads are still losing something from print to cast. The test print was fine and I actually liked it. We've seen from the BCS figures that his heads can look really good when cast properly. Going back to Indy, the face seems oddly long and the chin looks large, which has been the same story throughout him doing Ford.

Apart from the ears, the Treasure Hunter still does the job for me.

Back