1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently my set up is what I call “throw everything in the pot and deal with the taste later”.

No rhyme or reason…but those are figures I owned for a good bit, hadn’t displayed them and really wanted to. I had no choice 😅😅

Wanna enjoy them now before my kid is born and gotta store them away when we renovate the house.

Don't store them away, put a glass door over it so it's secure!

Got to see The Dark Knight at my local theater before the rerelease left theaters, and fell in love with the movie again.

Also, I’m officially on “team Jail headsculpt/purple coat body”. :lol

View attachment 665901

View attachment 665902

I didn’t want to keep the big jail cell diorama in a box, so I slapped the purple coat head onto it.

View attachment 665903

Looking good there, hopefully Inart come around to doing another go at this at a later stage, that coat is still a fail. I'm also convinced that no one apart from Yuan can do justice to Jokers hair.

Got a replacement custom head for my prison Joker. (Not that he needed one) which leaves me with a spare head...
I'm still figuring out what to do with it.

A second prison Joker ? Joker in a repainted Batman suit ?
I also need a nurse Joker but i don't feel comfortable cutting off his neck. 😅

Here's a few pictures of the head, unfortunatly i had to lower the resolution because they were too big.
FB_IMG_1696565326201.jpg
FB_IMG_1696565330440.jpg

Last edited:
Someone in one of the Facebook groups is selling the standard version for $275. I almost considered it but not sure if it’s really worth it.

It would largely be for my curiosity about seeing an InArt figure in hand (until I get my pre-orders of Batman and Harry Potter).

If I’m upgrading Joker though part of me almost would consider getting the Artisan sculpted version from Hot Toys (even though I’d prefer the rooted version).

Someone in one of the Facebook groups is selling the standard version for $275. I almost considered it but not sure if it’s really worth it.

It would largely be for my curiosity about seeing an InArt figure in hand (until I get my pre-orders of Batman and Harry Potter).

If I’m upgrading Joker though part of me almost would consider getting the Artisan sculpted version from Hot Toys (even though I’d prefer the rooted version).
Do it.

Hard one but maybe I would wait for the sculpted hot toys

1) inart rooted regular
2) hot toys sculpted
3) inart sculpted
4) hot toys artisan
5) every atrocity know to human beings
6) inart jail jokor

Has anyone tried any mods to improve the proportions of their jail cell joker yet?

Last edited:

S6w99RL.gif

Got a replacement head for my prison Joker. (Not that he needed one) which leaves me with a spare head...
I'm still figuring out what to do with it.

A second prison Joker ? Joker in a repainted Batman suit ?
I also need a nurse Joker but i don't feel comfortable cutting off his neck. 😅

Here's a few pictures of the head, unfortunatly i had to lower the resolution because they were too big.
View attachment 667545View attachment 667546
Is this the extra IA head you have or a custom? This looks great!

From my previous posts a page back:
I used a small, soft paintbrush, some water and tweezers to really help out the hair on the jail sculpt. There's SO much product that the hair looked a little matted. Getting some water in there reactivates the product though, so you'll need to regularly wash the gunk out of your paintbrush and tweezers. Some loose hairs will come out but nothing major. End result looks a lot better and more like the proto in terms of shape/style.

It wasn’t a quick process I can tell you that. Took about 45mins of using the brush to get the water into the hair, then using the tweezers to slowly pull the hair apart. Back and forth until I got it how I wanted it. Since the product gets reactivated with the water, the hair will get a “tacky” feeling until it dries, so I made sure to have the head held firmly on the canister post as I worked on it.

The product in the hair is really weighing it down. Working with it with water, soft bristle paint brush to work the water in, and then tweezers and toothpick for styling and “combing” some of the product out, will get you those results. The hair wants to naturally curl on its own once you start getting some of the product out.
Thanks again for your detailed explanation, Gipetto! This was super handy.

With Gandalf incoming soonish, I figured it was finally time to mess with Joker's hair and have him live up more to his potential.

It was my first time (re-)styling 1:6 hair, and there was indeed a lot of product. It took me about 1.5 hours in total.
Since the top layer of the hair is quite brown on my Joker, this allowed for the underlying green layer to come out more.
I might redo the hair some more at a later point to apply some more of my learnings, but I already like it a lot more now than it was before.

IMG_0211_2_small.jpg

IMG_0224_2_small.jpg

IMG_0238_2_small.jpg

IMG_0236_3_small.jpg

Thanks again for your detailed explanation, Gipetto! This was super handy.

With Gandalf incoming soonish, I figured it was finally time to mess with Joker's hair and have him live up more to his potential.

It was my first time (re-)styling 1:6 hair, and there was indeed a lot of product. It took me about 1.5 hours in total.
Since the top layer of the hair is quite brown on my Joker, this allowed for the underlying green layer to come out more.
I might redo the hair some more at a later point to apply some more of my learnings, but I already like it a lot more now than it was before.

View attachment 669535

View attachment 669536

View attachment 669537

View attachment 669538
Could you give anymore detail on what you did with the hair?

Back