1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to sound like an activist but these manuals they include are a needless waste of paper. Just think about how much would be spared if they just uploaded the manual to their website. It's a standard now with every release.View attachment 662007
The fake printed thank you letter they put inside the envelope is really stupid to me 😂 I don't find any of this stuff necessary but they toss all of it to give it the "premium feeling"

But I like the ticket! I'm thinking about how if every hot toys I have came with a ticket I would have a whole stack of them. That would be cool but I don't see myself buying as much figures from them as I did from hot toys. But thats also what I said about hot toys when I started 😣

The fake printed thank you letter they put inside the envelope is really stupid to me 😂 I don't find any of this stuff necessary but they toss all of it to give it the "premium feeling"

But I like the ticket! I'm thinking about how if every hot toys I have came with a ticket I would have a whole stack of them. That would be cool but I don't see myself buying as much figures from them as I did from hot toys. But thats also what I said about hot toys when I started 😣
Some of the early HT figures came with a CoA which I’ve always thought was cool. I wanted to keep the ones from figures I owned, but figured it would’ve devalued the figures when it came time to sell them.

Some of the early HT figures came with a CoA which I’ve always thought was cool. I wanted to keep the ones from figures I owned, but figured it would’ve devalued the figures when it came time to sell them.
I didn't know that 😧

At the end of the day I only care about the figure. All this other crap stays inside the box, never to be seen again. 90% of people won't even look at these manuals. If there's 10000 of these made for every release it's just a waste and that's all it is. It serves nothing. So it's worth pointing out, I don't think what I'm saying is illogical. I much prefer a digital manual anyway. As @Hando pointed out most of these add-ons are gimmicks that don't serve the actual figure, and I agree about that pseudo personalized letter as well.

The ticket is nice and simple, it's the only thing worth keeping from that pile.

What's ESG report for InArt as a company?
Are they ensuring they are ethically sourcing the materials for their figures? Are their workers given proper mental and physical health benefits?
/s
Indeed- so far, they are not giving nearly enough representation through diversity of characters.

Every figure so far is a white male- two of which are SO white, they literally used pure white paint for the faces, and one who has white-passing hair!
For a Chinese company, their internalised white supremacy and misogyny is astonishing and clearly speaks to the far reaching and enduring impacts of the atrocities of western colonialism and the patriarchy probably has something to do with it as well. It usually does. We should all be ashamed of ourselves.

That Asian monkey warrior guy they teased cannot come soon enough to show there is still a glimmer of woke hope for this utterly offensive, uncompassionate company.

Edit:
Even the one black character they do have in the works (MJ) is white!!

Last edited:
Finally got to open my Jokor after nearly a year of it just sitting in the box.

Yeah this is a masterpiece. Not sure about others but my copy had super strong magnets (none fell unglued) and after using the base myself I can't help but to think that the falling Jokors were indeed just user errors of failing to balance it, because even with the curled shoes there is no way he's falling over if balanced properly. One of the best tailoring work I've seen with a mass produce figure, that jacket is done to near perfection. Hair rooting is very impressive, definitely borderline custom level, although my copy didn't have the best styling out of the box but it's permissible considering it's a mass produced piece. Not a fan of the volume on the hair though as Ledger hair was actually a lot thinner. The head does not feel oversized at all in-hand.

Love the jail cell base, it just takes this whole package to the next level. The "presentation" that they give you during the unboxing was very neat too. Glad I dropped the PO on this guy and it was worth every penny.

Not to sound like an activist but these manuals they include are a needless waste of paper. Just think about how much would be spared if they just uploaded the manual to their website. It's a standard now with every release.View attachment 662007
I wonder if the 500 pages manual has instructions on how to get a girlfriend

Maybe theres a section that illustrates vipers daily grooming routine

Maybe it holds the secrets of the universe

Did someone check?

I saw this picture and the first thing I thought about was the inart jokor. Now I know why inart made a michael jackson figure. It works well with the magnetic base
https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_180521164335-michael-jackson-moonwalker-lean-restricted.jpg

I can't help but to think that the falling Jokors were indeed just user errors of failing to balance it

Yeah I thought the same until I came into my studio the other day to find he'd base jumped off the top shelf. It's *mostly* fine, until it isn't. I still like it though.

Back