1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s horrible…and it’s exactly why I bought an acrylic case for my Jokor. I just don’t fully trust those magnets. If the figure leans, it just taps the acrylic instead going full kamikaze. I only spent $40 for the case and it’s been good. I’d recommend getting one for any InArt or other figures that rely on magnets.

Last edited:
I'm sure @Rzeznikk will tell you this was your fault for not knowing how to futz 😛

But really this stand is a big fail and even if you felt it was safe do you really want to take that risk with a figure that cost you $1200?

I had two mini earthquakes in my area. I know many people do. They need to give people another option and stop being so stubborn about it and saying its the collectors fault. No its just a ****** base
Broken ankle sir. No saving that one.

That’s horrible…and it’s exactly why I bought an acrylic case for my Jokor. I just don’t fully trust those magnets. If the figure leans, it just taps the acrylic instead going full kamikaze. I only spent $40 for the case and it’s been good. I’d recommend getting one for any InArt or other figures that rely on magnets.
Yeah that would totally work, I hate the idea of having my figures behind glass though. I like to see them with nothing in the way (although your way is clearly safer!)

Yeah that would totally work, I hate the idea of having my figures behind glass though. I like to see them with nothing in the way (although your way is clearly safer!)
I’m the same way. All of my figures are out in the open except for my Jokor and Iconiq Studio Ryu. It’s going to eat up a lot of space when I get more InArt stuff but I’d rather be safe than sorry.

I like putting it behind glass so any smell or dust doesn't get on the figure and cloth material, etc. Also prevents my cats from mucking about
Same. I even went as far as taping up the door/cabinet seams with black tape to avoid any moisture or smell from going in. I feel like the materials will last a long time this way.

I have their feet on putty, and even if they fall, which they have, they're safe inside the cabinet. The ones that are more prone to falling I put them on the ground rather than the second shelve in the Besta.

I like putting it behind glass so any smell or dust doesn't get on the figure and cloth material, etc. Also prevents my cats from mucking about

Same. I even went as far as taping up the door/cabinet seams with black tape to avoid any moisture or smell from going in. I feel like the materials will last a long time this way.

I have their feet on putty, and even if they fall, which they have, they're safe inside the cabinet. The ones that are more prone to falling I put them on the ground rather than the second shelve in the Besta.

This is the way. 👌🏻

Sucks that this has happened, but this should theoretically be an easy fix for an experienced customizer/modder like yourself.

You should be able to take some pliers and remove that broke socket and replace it with one from another body like a HT or something equivalent. This will of course only work if the ball joint on the InArt is the typical size. But I’ve done this many times and it’s a pretty easy fix. Just superglue the new socket in place and your should be good as new. Just need to get one similar in size so the legs remain the same length. Hope this helps, but feel free to ask if you need more info/clarification

I'm sure @Rzeznikk will tell you this was your fault for not knowing how to futz :p
:lol
But really this stand is a big fail and even if you felt it was safe do you really want to take that risk with a figure that cost you $1200?

I had two mini earthquakes in my area. I know many people do. They need to give people another option and stop being so stubborn about it and saying its the collectors fault. No its just a ****** base
100% agree. The magnetic base is nice…until it isn’t like in Darren’s case above.

Last edited:
Well, it happened.

InArt needs to hurry with their TDK Batman.

batman-grappling-gun.jpg

I think hot toys did the coat and the shirt color better. The shirt is what I don't like the most about the Inart clothes mainly because it looked a lot better in the prototype pictures
I think you and I are in the same line of thinking with this one. I remember thinking it was my lighting when I unboxed the figure that made the shirt color appear more blue than the proto, but after having it set up the last couple months, I just can't unsee how blue it is. The funny thing is, I remember ppl dying the shirt a bluer color (denim blue I think it was), way back with the original HT DX01 I believe.
View attachment 661073
Lets be real even with all the styling and futzing and lighting that jail figure is a big downgrade from the prototype. It rubs me the wrong way. I think the purple coat came out better thankfully or else I would be very unhappy
While I agree 100%, I will say, the recent repainted headsculpts we saw a couple pages back gave me a little more optimism on how to potentially save the figure(s). Before, I was full on going to sell the set. But, now I'm thinking maybe not if I can manage to rework them. The way some feel about Asmus Crown Gandalf the Grey is probably how I feel about the Jail Joker.
I think hot toys did the shoes slightly better too but I'm disappointed with both because neither did real material. Especially because hot toys tried it on the dx11 from 10 years ago
Normally I prefer mixed media shoes, but the DX11 ones looked oversized and lacked any real detail, same with the QS Joker shoes that were also fabric material. I think sculpted is the way to go for these shoes until someone shows it can work on a realistic level.
Both of them screwed up the vest. Everyone always does the vest wrong. It would give me more reason to buy the hot toys figure if they got the vest right
while I think the color and material choice is wrong on both, I think the cut-n-sew of the HT is looking better than the InArt, at least at the prototype stage, especially with the smaller and in scale 4-hole buttons vs the standard oversized ones that InArt went with.

Of course, anything that I currently think looks better on the HT could change during the production and come out looking worse :LOL:

Last edited:
This is is the only immediate threat to my collection. He just tends to hang out and admire things. Most of the time he just doesn’t carrot all…I’ll see myself out.

EF9F2066-4B68-4763-A7F0-1441C254BDE1.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok so I bent the machine gun stock back into shape and clicked it on, and jammed the ankle joint into the broken leg as best I could (although it still comes out if you move the foot even sightly, I'll have to fix it at some point)

Thankfully you can't really see the nose damage from a normal distance so I can get to that when I repaint the face eventually.

IMG_20230911_104553.jpg

Sucks that this has happened, but this should theoretically be an easy fix for an experienced customizer/modder like yourself.

You should be able to take some pliers and remove that broke socket and replace it with one from another body like a HT or something equivalent. This will of course only work if the ball joint on the InArt is the typical size. But I’ve done this many times and it’s a pretty easy fix. Just superglue the new socket in place and your should be good as new. Just need to get one similar in size so the legs remain the same length. Hope this helps, but feel free to ask if you need more info/clarification

Thanks for answering my question about the broken leg. So I'll need to pull the broken ankle piece off (didn't realise they were removable) and find a Hot Toys style similar bit that matches hopefully the Inart foot ball in size. OK, I can get to that at some point. Thanks for the tips! (I might be good at painting figures but I don't have much experience with customising 1/6 bodies or anything lol.

I think you and I are in the same line of thinking with this one. I remember thinking it was my lighting when I unboxed the figure that made the shirt color appear more blue than the proto, but after having it set up the last couple months, I just can't unsee how blue it is. The funny thing is, I remember ppl dying the shirt a bluer color (denim blue I think it was), way back with the original HT DX01 I believe.

While I agree 100%, I will say, the recent repainted headsculpts we saw a couple pages back gave me a little more optimism on how to potentially save the figure(s). Before, I was full on going to sell the set. But, now I'm thinking maybe not if I can manage to rework them. The way some feel about Asmus Crown Gandalf the Grey is probably how I feel about the Jail Joker.

Normally I prefer mixed media shoes, but the DX11 ones looked oversized and lacked any real detail, same with the QS Joker shoes that were also fabric material. I think sculpted is the way to go for these shoes until someone shows it can work on a realistic level.

while I think the color and material choice is wrong on both, I think the cut-n-sew of the HT is looking better than the InArt, at least at the prototype stage, especially with the smaller and in scale 4-hole buttons vs the standard oversized ones that InArt went with.

Of course, anything that I currently think looks better on the HT could change during the production and come out looking worse :LOL:
Do you think its possible to dye the inart vests? If I convert my prison joker to a bank robber Ill have a spare one to experiment on. I don't care how the rest of it gets affected as long as the green part in the front can look closer to what it needs to be. Or is there another solution? 🧐

Back