1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a question for any folks that have attempted to stylize the rooted hair for joker. I was think of buying this paint brush set from Amazon. $7. Is this okay or should I get some other type of paint brushes. Don’t want a large set of paint brushes or spend a lot.
310D11FC-DA31-4788-A291-D08EBD532DB1.png

Toothpick, brushes are unnecessary, unless you wanted to add variation of color in it. You get the hair wet then produce curls with the toothpick. I plan on doing that to mine soon.
I was gonna use both paint brush and toothpick. Just looks to be easier to delicately work the water into the hair by using paint brush.

I was gonna use both paint brush and toothpick. Just looks to be easier to delicately work the water into the hair by using paint brush.
I added water with a very soft bristle paint brush- and really ‘stroked’ it in, then styled the hair with an unfolded metal paper clip and some other random tiny tool I have.

Once you’ve softened the hair up, it’s quite manageable.
Just take your time.

Stock head
5419DE2F-1A48-4FC3-BB5E-04D8063BD4D1.jpeg

Ladies Night Joker
C9AF4143-6BAD-43BD-87AF-3A28CB42F49E.jpeg

Restyled
91C5ABD6-02B8-4489-BAEE-47632B4A7393.jpeg

Great work!

I knew once all the whining stopped and people had this in hand, that inevitably people, one by one, would start tackling the hair style.

This is how we learn. This is how we grow.

You know, long ago, when GI Joe was first proposed, there was a whole bunch of backwards people who frowned and said that they didn't want to have to deal with real fabric clothing. They truly loved their wooden carved figures of the time and thought Joe should just be all plastic.

And the world was believed to be flat at one time too.

Back