1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you sort of have to manually fiddle with them with either tweezers or just your fingers until they look right and then put it back together. That's what did on mine. Almost like you have to loosen them up a bit before they function properly if that makes sense. But I was able to put mine back together with the joystick and they're now aligned and working properly.
did you pull out the eyes from the head?

did you pull out the eyes from the head?
No, not at all. I got it to the point you did in your second pic showing the back, and from there just sort of moved the mechanism around manually in all directions and somehow that worked. The joystick only allows so much movement, so without it, you can maneuver the mechanism a bit more freely to try to get them to align properly. Once you think you’ve got it, you can put it back together. No real science to it. Mine were slightly off just like yours so I hope it works for you too.

Has anyone's JOKOR fallen over in weeks?
I’ve had mine propped up in the same position for about a month and a half and it hasn’t toppled over yet. BUT, I did notice earlier this week he was leaning forward some. Not coming off the base at all, but more like the ankle joints were very slowly tilting the figure forward overtime. It wasn’t a smooth criminal type of lean but enough for me to notice something wasn’t right

Last edited:
Sadly I’ve never seen that movie.

11GE.gif

Its from their facebook group, and i really dont know what their intentions are. This store is the worst.
I only saw 8 inart boxes in the picture you posted. I guess 8 lucky people will get their joker and the rest have to wait another few years.

Just sent poop fiction this message on Facebook messenger. Let’s see what these clowns pull out of their ass about where the joker is.
641D1D48-885A-4B3E-B045-7678CCC759C2.jpeg

You should just fly out to their office and ask about your order in person.

I get youre venting out your frustration here but if you want something to happen, take it on your own hands.
You’re right, I’m done venting (for now) 😁

Has anyone had any trouble with the shirts cufflinks? One side will not go back under the metal tab on mine, any suggestions on a fix?

Got mine today, what a beautiful figure. Couple of tiny nitpciks... the shoes are a little too "curved", I would have taken a slight hit in "accuracy" for a tiny flat patch on the bottom, to make him a little more stable when free standing, and that box... I appreciate they went all out with this figure, but the box is a little silly. Look to HT for how they stack their items, love them or hate them, their item stacking to minimise space is a work of art.

Overall though, a solid 10/10 for figure and accessories, but I can only give a 4/10 for packaging.

Still, given that all I really care about is the goodies in the box, weighted score comes to 9.5/10 :D

Back