1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys released Cyborg today.

UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

UPDATE:

The magnetic base is complete crap. My Jokor has fallen off twice. Not using it.

I positioned the legs and stance perfectly and it still did it. The Jail Cell is also lopsided. I feel like the balance/weight distribution is off or the metal leans toward the back. Coulda done without both.

Other than that, the figures themselves are solid. Hate that base though.

That's why I had this made buddy
1682024613039.png

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...joker-collectible-figure.245205/post-10878289

Has anyone dared cut the Jail Joker's hair yet?

It's something I'm keen on... despite being a little nervous to "disfigure" my figure.
I was thinking the same thing but haven't the guts to try. Hair definitely looks too long when you compare it to the scene from the movie.

InArt really should have done more to differentiate the two figures, hair and body.

These two look a bit better next to each other than I expected but it is freaky to compare the sculpts directly. Jokors eyes seem huge but it could mostly be that the sculpt has a more wide eyed approach than mine.
View attachment 635074AView attachment 635075
When looking at the figs side by side they look perfectly ok, but when comparing just the sculpts there’s a huge difference. Your bat eyes are 4mm right? So Jokor’s are like… 6? Even if your batman is ever so slightly frowning, there’s definitely a difference I’d say.

Overall though they work together nicely for a collection imo. We shall see how Inarts TDK turns out and how well they scale. I’m guessing they’ll have to decide on single fig accuracy (the perfect TDK, if at all possible) or something that fits more with the slightly big headed Jokor.

When looking at the figs side by side they look perfectly ok, but when comparing just the sculpts there’s a huge difference. Your bat eyes are 4mm right? So Jokor’s are like… 6? Even if your batman is ever so slightly frowning, there’s definitely a difference I’d say.

Overall though they work together nicely for a collection imo. We shall see how Inarts TDK turns out and how well they scale. I’m guessing they’ll have to decide on single fig accuracy (the perfect TDK, if at all possible) or something that fits more with the slightly big headed Jokor.
Jokor is probably around 5mm. 6mm would be true 1:4 scale.

Back