1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Joker's head look bigger here...?

Joker + Batman.jpg

I honestly think the makeup gives a contrast between actual head size and what we see. White face next to black Batman. And the cowl is tight to the face. Put the cowl on Heath and his face will be crammed in there too. :wave :duff🃏🃏

My mamma was obsessive about us kids changing our underwear every day. So that is what I do to this day. Therefore, it should not be considered strange if I ask, "Does Joker come with 7 pieces of underwear, one for each day of the week?"

I like the idea behind the magnet base system, but it doesn’t work properly with the joker. Could be his shoes that distributes weight badly, or it’s the ankle not being strong enough to sustain the weight. Mine is displayed against the wall, today I noticed him leaning against it. In a detolf, things would have been worse. Don’t trust the base guys!

Now I wonder, what can one do to add a crotch grabber to the base?

I like the idea behind the magnet base system, but it doesn’t work properly with the joker. Could be his shoes that distributes weight badly, or it’s the ankle not being strong enough to sustain the weight. Mine is displayed against the wall, today I noticed him leaning against it. In a detolf, things would have been worse. Don’t trust the base guys!

While my magnets seemed to otherwise work I wanted peace of mind in case someone bumps a detolf, so I opted for metal crotch grabbers off Amazon.

They seem to work well so far 🍻

Attachments

• FE6B74BF-3F36-413D-A0CD-4CB777F5A8A1.jpeg
    FE6B74BF-3F36-413D-A0CD-4CB777F5A8A1.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 135B80CB-33D4-4E1C-B6F4-A1BF467B2F41.jpeg
    135B80CB-33D4-4E1C-B6F4-A1BF467B2F41.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

I already had this made by wicked designs. I've been trying to gauge interest for this. I want to be able to help fellow collectors solve this problem the way I did.

20230419_143949.jpg
20230419_143857.jpg

Okay fellas, I've been troubleshooting and having a custom stand fabricator Login • Instagram work with me in designing a stand that can go over the INART JOKER stand. With tiny magnets to keep it in place.

I personally want to protect my investments any way that I can.

You will have the option of acrylic crotch stick 🤣 or a waste grabber / thigh grabber. This is just the prototype design and we will make the pole in the back a lot higher so the waste grabber will work on the waist.

Like I said this is just the prototype and I want to know some thoughts and who would be interested when this finally becomes the finished product.

View attachment 634817View attachment 634818View attachment 634819View attachment 634820View attachment 634821View attachment 634822View attachment 634823View attachment 634824View attachment 634825View attachment 634826View attachment 634827
https://instagram.com/wwicked_designs_?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Check Wicked Designs out on Instagram if you're interested

Last edited:
Back