1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inart's solution to my doubled sculpt problem was to destroy one and then they'd send the correct one. I chose a wheel grinder. While fun to do, it also hurt my soul a bit. :lol
Good that they got back to you so quickly on the issue. Or at least was quick to respond to Kit in getting it fixed. I thought replacements would be a bit of an issue with it being a China only licensed thing.

They're doing what Sideshow does for replacements every now and then. They would ask you to completely destroy the figure/part that they were replacing and ask that you send them proof of it. Pretty sure they still do that depending on the collectable/company.

Some hair rootings have much more green then others. And some have more volume and some less. It is interesting because you get a figure with a little personal touch and uniqueness but also I can see it being a problem for some
IMG_20230314_115345.jpg

This is the link for the review

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4863015850541123/4863023157613373

Update on my experience with the magnetic base.

I was initially worried about these because I use Billy bookcases and they aren't enclosed like detolfs. If Joker leans and falls there is nothing to catch him. However, I took care to closely pay attention to where the magnets are through pictures. Plus you can sort of "feel" where they are. I positioned him accordingly and so far, with a few days in, I have no spills. Having said that, I did experiment a bit. What I found is if the shoes are off just a bit the figure has a tendency to sort of twist, lean and fall if you don't have the shoes on top of the magnets properly. Idk, if this will help anyone. It's just my observations.

Interesting QC issue I found out last night: my fully suited, purple coat Joker has 2 left arms :lol I noticed his "right" arm was a little looser than the one on the body that was for the jail look, so I started the disrobing process to swap the forearms and low and behold, each nub has an L branded on them. This wouldn't necessarily be an issue b/c logically one would think that you're just swapping forearms, no big deal. Until I noticed that the "right" arm also sticks out more, sort of like the old wide shoulder HT bodies. I'm guessing that's due to the arm being on the wrong side so it can't sit flush like it's supposed to. So, I'll need to contact Kit about getting a replacement body. Based on @Bri 's experience, I'm guessing I'll need to destroy the body before they send me a knew one.

So I took out the PERS mechanism and now just adjust the eyes manually with my fingernail. No more wonky eyes. 👍
I did this as well on my clean/mob look headsculpt b/c they were a bit off too. Funnily enough, once I put it back together, they were more aligned. Still not perfect, but much better than they were.
Can we confirm he has his suspenders?
Yes, he does. They're pretty nice and better made than the DX01.

The QC issues are piling up. Glad to know InArt is making good on Bri's issue; hope they solve everyone else's the same way.

Ever wonder if that head Bri destroyed just happened to be the best head yet rooted?

The QC issues seem to be really in large number from what Im seeing 🤦🏻 Im worried now and I will do thorogh inspecting when I get him. The worst one I saw so far is the loose head inside the jar.

Also. Someone will be getting a proper jokor with two right arms and two purple coat heads

Was it hard?
No, it's not. But like with the rest of the set, you need to be patient. The screws are in there tightly, so if you try to do it quickly, you'll strip them.

Also, I know many thought the PERS was metal due to the color of the joystick and panel, but it's just grey plastic that looks like metal at first glance.

The worst for me is anything that I have to "send back or destroy" and wait for a replacement.

That would take the wind right out of the sails for me.

Also, sucks that I cannot enjoy the unboxing experience now and instead have to hunt down QC issues.

Which leads to the question..... for $1000 why are we having to deal with this? 🤦

The wonky eyes is a silly mistake it should of been 2 sticks not 1. Also those taking pers apart how easy is it to align and put the stick back in?

Pictures would be awesome if possible?
Depends one what you think is easy really :LOL: I mean, I thought it was easy, but I've also taken apart quite a few HT PERS systems. If you've done that before, and thought it was easy, then it's exactly the same. It will also be easier if you have the sculpted hair as the rooted hair makes it feel more delicate to work around, at least for me. I didn't want to accidentally mess up any of the rooted hair, so I was being extra cautious.

Back