1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d20a446e2f1dc2adbe9b0606420cd9fc1db51c34.gif

They don't like my rolling eyes...

Justins video really isnt doing any favors for this deluxe 2 pack. The figures dont look good to me in the review BUT they do look amazing in other reviews so its got to be Justin right?
It's the super harsh lighting from the lightbox, it's just a flat white light all around with no shadow or definition or anything.

I’ll be doing outdoor pictures when I get my rooted hair two pack, plus next to the DX19 and DX11 Joker. I like Justin but I hate light boxes so it made this figure look not so good.

Justins video really isnt doing any favors for this deluxe 2 pack. The figures dont look good to me in the review BUT they do look amazing in other reviews so its got to be Justin right?
His lighting is very very uncinematic.
I’ve never seen any actual human being benefit from that harsh, fluorescent lighting, so, it stands to reason it wouldn’t do the figures any favors, either. :lol

I’m going to ask a daft question so fully expecting to be laughed at. Is there anywhere you can order this still? Ideally that isn’t Toys Wonderland! 🤣

I’d rather have someone review something with their phone light and nothing else instead of a light box. Never seen a light box review that looked good. I’m just so tired of seeing them everywhere these days. Clipperking put his in his detolf, Dean Knight has his desk, both look miles better than light box trash.

Back