1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was there even an option for standard edition with rooted hair? It’s been so long that I forgot, I just went with only rooted hair because that’s what I preferred

Lucky I changed my figure to the single standard version when I did because I think straight after I did that Sugo has removed all pre orders for all InArt jokers

1673318316055.png

i think i found the culprit to blame for the massive box they chose for premium/rooted.

Lucky I changed my figure to the single standard version when I did because I think straight after I did that Sugo has removed all pre orders for all InArt jokers
What's the reason for the change?

Spec fiction had a few standard sculpted hair open up, I missed my opportunity. Fate is telling me something..

I still can't not see how big his head is and how out of proportion he is compared to the prototype in that video. For me, there's just quite a few something's that don't quite add up, his feet through to his head don't seem in proportion to each other, the feet compared to the size of his head for example, the extreme thinness of his ankles, his body not filling out the clothes.

But, in saying that, definitely the best market release for sure. But glad I cancelled.

Back