1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really not seeing all the nitpicks with this one. I was “happy” to pay $1000 after seeing the prototype and happy to pay $1000 after seeing the final product. How many of those people claiming this to be sub-par have actually ordered this figure to begin with? Not trying to start a fight here, I’m just interested to find out.

i-want-it-now.gif

So is the interrogation version on display at the con?
They have a pic of the sculpted interrogation look on their IG

65D7D528-46FB-43A5-A911-619FD42EB837.jpeg

Is this still up for PO? I can't find on OSK. TIA
It has been on and off PO at OSK within the last week. No real way of knowing why or when it might pop up again.

I think toys wonderland stole kits pictures and out there watermark on it

The 1/4th scale figure is so hideously vacant and devoid of any passion or effort whatsoever.

Such a joke of a release all around. Truly the pinnacle of Hot Toys at their worst - when they’re full of themselves and without competition.
Agreed 100%. That 1/4 Joker was a turning point for me with Hot Toys. They will never get the benefit of the doubt from me again... I have to see the final production pice and see it reviewed extensively before I'll drop money on it.

That Heath Ledger likeness was so lifeless and dull, and it was released in 2019 (I think)... there was SO much reference to work from. It was beyond phoned in.

The HT Joker 1/4 scale debacle made me start looking at what other figure companies were doing, and here were are with Queen Studios and InArt really stepping up!

Plus, with the amount of money being asked for these figures, some absolutely NEED rooted hair...like Joker, Gandalf, etc. So glad companies are seeing the market for this.

Obviously I can't go rooted hair on all figures because it gets crazy expensive, but some need it!

Agreed 100%. That 1/4 Joker was a turning point for me with Hot Toys. They will never get the benefit of the doubt from me again... I have to see the final production pice and see it reviewed extensively before I'll drop money on it.

That Heath Ledger likeness was so lifeless and dull, and it was released in 2019 (I think)... there was SO much reference to work from. It was beyond phoned in.

The HT Joker 1/4 scale debacle made me start looking at what other figure companies were doing, and here were are with Queen Studios and InArt really stepping up!

Plus, with the amount of money being asked for these figures, some absolutely NEED rooted hair...like Joker, Gandalf, etc. So glad companies are seeing the market for this.

Obviously I can't go rooted hair on all figures because it gets crazy expensive, but some need it!
That 1/4 figure is so bad, i remember when i first saw pics of it a couple months ago i thought it was a knock off, but nah it was THE HT and it looks so bad lol. And i looked up reviews and there are people praising it? What? And then i see what inart did...i get that inarts 1/4 is a statue and HT is a posable figure but that inart statue is freakishly realistic.

Why have i just now realised that the handcuffs are a pre order bonus and therefore I'm not gonna get them lol.
"Preorder bonus" usually just means it'll be included with every figure. You'll get it just fine.

Want some high res image?
Mmm idk think I might have to cancel my PO Kit. These angles just aint looking right to me.

SPu4PqF.png
hw4cuu9.png

Joking aside the figure is looking incredible. MUCH better setup than the overly lit boxes they were using at their other two events.

Back