1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering HT just commissioned Nancy to work on the Cobb Vanth...imagine if they also commission her to do an exclusive Joker sculpt for their 3.0...
What? Nancy did Cobb vanth? That sculpt is not great

The only thing I’m actually disappointed with is this
View attachment 605283

There are magnets in the head, feat, arms, lapels on the jacket even but they went with the bulky and visible snapper option for the vest. Lame.
I remember HT used magnets on John Wick’s vest to great effect.

Bad choice imo but everything else looks stellar.
Dammmn.. that sucks

When mass production rooted hair goes really bad. Everybody meet Anakon and his twin Anokon
Screenshot_2022-10-28-18-19-23-80_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

This was basically where I was at before I sold mine but add the DX01 in there as well. I didn’t have the full DX11 but pieced together parts with an MRM headsculpt as well (before he went rogue). I thought the EB was cool but just like the Batman figure, it just felt fiddlely to display and pose.

Every now and then I see a KO MRM sculpt on eBay from one of the Chinese sellers

Same. Honestly, just want to get a feel for InArt’s quality in hand.

Yea that’s a little weird. OSK seems to go back and forth with having POs open for all ainArt items and then closed again. I checked earlier today and they were all live again. Then I checked when I get back from a site meeting and they were gone from the website.

Probably wishful thinking that any early order are for retailers. I’d wager that their website orders will get fulfilled first before any other retailer though it would be nice to be pleasantly surprised.
Crap--I forgot! I still own the DX-01...lol the cop head sculpt still holds up! That is why I kept it all these years!

Can someone explain the two shows in Thailand? Were they part of one show or are they separate... but both in Bangkok, Thailand?
The first one was the Thailand version of the Vegas event which had the awful “Long Time No Soirée.”

Then they had their own booth/set up for Thailand Comic Con where HT apparently also has a display booth/set up.

The first one was the Thailand version of the Vegas event which had the awful “Long Time No Soirée.”

Then they had their own booth/set up for Thailand Comic Con where HT apparently also has a display booth/set up.
Seriously what a stupid and random name 😂 😂

Back