1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m eager to see what they do too. I’m not interested in most of what they have licenses for, but it’s still exciting to see how they overall do their figures. Will they continue with the magnetic bits, choose rooted vs. sculpted, etc…? It’s just exciting to see what things they have to offer and bring into the 1/6th game.

I will say that I’m quite excited for their Battinson reveal though.
Gotta say I'm not sure I really need a Bruce Wayne sculpt with rooted hair. If they go the route of having a separate rooted vs sculpted version again, I'll probably just go for the cheaper sculpted one.

Oh, it would have to come with the Dano sculpt. I actually liked Riddler better as Dano.

You are I are likely alone on this, but I would like a two-pack -- one Dano Riddler like he was when captured at the coffee shop, and one regular masked Riddler.

I could always pair them, Dano being the Riddler and masked Riddler being one of his disciples.

I would also settle for Dano in prison outfit with full masked Riddler 2nd figure.

I think your reading to much into it. Lol HT knows Batman sells, and the new movie was going to do well enough to warrant a figure. Of course they will put the effort in to their biggest assist, I also don't think they did it cause QS got the license also (I doubt they even knew as they where focusing on releasing it for PO after the film dropped) that's not to say they aren't in the clear from the choices they have made in the past (like their reissues, and corner cuts). Quoting what R.R.X said in a comment, say what you will about HT but they still make great figures that is high end, and decent in price with minimal to no QC issues. As for QS if they go all out with the clothing, and materials used in their figures, and the innovation (which we see they are) then the prices they will charge will be worth paying as the higher quality will reflect that.

Nah I don’t think I’m reading too much into it. They know Batman sells...which is why they’d milk the crap out of it. But QS acquired the IP and what HT revealed is the result of that competition. And trust me, HC absolutely knew they were no longer the sole holders of the rights. They absolutely knew. The fact their Battinson is so uncharacteristically “complete” should tell you they want the attention to stay on them. This isn’t the first time this has happened. It’s in HT DNA to try and stifle the competition. I.e. the terminator debacle.

And I do acknowledge their overall quality is still great. Just quality. Portraits are a different issue as I have my reservations about them.

Nah I don’t think I’m reading too much into it. They know Batman sells...which is why they’d milk the crap out of it. But QS acquired the IP and what HT revealed is the result of that competition. And trust me, HC absolutely knew they were no longer the sole holders of the rights. They absolutely knew. The fact their Battinson is so uncharacteristically “complete” should tell you they want the attention to stay on them. This isn’t the first time this has happened. It’s in HT DNA to try and stifle the competition. I.e. the terminator debacle.

And I do acknowledge their overall quality is still great. Just quality. Portraits are a different issue as I have my reservations about them.

If they knew they should have beat QS to the punch with a 3.0 Joker. QS Batman isnt expected until later in the year so HT could have waited a couple months.

Oh, it would have to come with the Dano sculpt. I actually liked Riddler better as Dano.

You are I are likely alone on this, but I would like a two-pack -- one Dano Riddler like he was when captured at the coffee shop, and one regular masked Riddler.

I could always pair them, Dano being the Riddler and masked Riddler being one of his disciples.

I would also settle for Dano in prison outfit with full masked Riddler 2nd figure.

Dano in the prison outfit is not something I even considered till you just mentioned it. I would definitely be open to any of those options as well. I would for sure want a sculpt too as I always have preferred to display with the actor’s likeness. It’s the portrait photographer in me, I suppose. :lol

I thought about that custom piece shown, and while it is nice, it’s not as accurate as I’d like it to be. Especially for the price. Fingers crossed for HT or QS to do one.

I guess but I think in the end whatever the story is the figure looks great and at least I'm happy that they actually put real effort into it (I'm a huge Batman fan LOL) as I will be getting it. Their sculpts usually can be a hit or miss it depends on the sculptor also. I definitely don't feel the BW sculpt is 100% there the hair is wrong and he looks older??? I love KA Kim's sculpt on the P1/Blitzway statue I'm aiming to get that also. Lol but regardless bro I'll be getting Both the HT and QS figures of Battinson. Lol

If they knew they should have beat QS to the punch with a 3.0 Joker. QS Batman isnt expected until later in the year so HT could have waited a couple months.
You’re right, the fact they didn’t do a 3.0 does throw a wrench into my theory. Perhaps it’s because they couldn’t nail their sculpt in time before QS revealed theirs?

And HT revealing their Battinson now is nothing out of the ordinary, it’s the complete-ness that is.

I guess but I think in the end whatever the story is the figure looks great and at least I'm happy that they actually put real effort into it (I'm a huge Batman fan LOL) as I will be getting it. Their sculpts usually can be a hit or miss it depends on the sculptor also. I definitely don't feel the BW sculpt is 100% there the hair is wrong and he looks older??? I love KA Kim's sculpt on the P1/Blitzway statue I'm aiming to get that also. Lol but regardless bro I'll be getting Both the HT and QS figures of Battinson. Lol

Lol damn I’m a huge Batman fan, but I think you may have me beat!

Hey don’t misunderstand, I’m glad HT put effort into their version. It’s what they should be doing ALL THE TIME. And I’m happy that you’re happy. Seriously.

And for review and comparison purposes, I’ll probably use my cache of points over at SSC to get HT ver.

Lol damn I’m a huge Batman fan, but I think you may have me beat!

Hey don’t misunderstand, I’m glad HT put effort into their version. It’s what they should be doing ALL THE TIME. And I’m happy that you’re happy. Seriously.

And for review and comparison purposes, I’ll probably use my cache of points over at SSC to get HT ver.
Lol No worries bro. It can be frustrating with HT but truth is I only have two figures from them, and usually I never really go for characters who are unmasked except for Superman or Iron Man, but I have no problem getting custom sculpts. Also I never use unmasked sculpts I prefer to have them wearing the mask for the overall look. Though I already know QS will deliver high quality imagine if we got DMC figures from them as they mentioned they would love to do video games also. I would lose it if they did. Hahaha

Lol No worries bro. It can be frustrating with HT but truth is I only have two figures from them, and usually I never really go for characters who are unmasked except for Superman or Iron Man, but I have no problem getting custom sculpts. Also I never use unmasked sculpts I prefer to have them wearing the mask for the overall look. Though I already know QS will deliver high quality imagine if we got DMC figures from them as they mentioned they would love to do video games also. I would lose it if they did. Hahaha
Omg...DMC.

OH MY LORD...

Thanks guys, but I think the underlying sculpt could still be stronger.

I'd definitely be down for a Gandalf the White and Saruman from QS, since who knows when Asmus might get around to rereleasing those two.

Teaser from queen studios/inart! Can't wait
no need the batcycle...but the batmobile? now we're talking...

on serious note, if Inart can make the batarang function like in the movie, or a fully function Travis Bickle grapple gun... :oops:

How about premium price of these two guys? Selling like hot cakes they must be!
the-batman-robert-pattinson-and-catwoman-zoe-kravitz-carboard-Cutout-double-pack-buy-now-at-st...jpg

The HT version still looks pretty damn good, I have my preorder for the Deluxe, and will keep it. I will definitely preorder QS one when it goes up but we'll see when that happens.
Not to me. Not even close. Im really excited to see queens batman but I hope they find a better cape solution than the 1/3

Back