1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own the Asmus crown Gandalf. While the rooted hairs can really look awesome, you need time and experience to futz and style them correctly. I have none of both. And I like a figure to look like how it's intended to right out of the box.

Besides, I don't need two figures of the same character with the same outfits. QS could have just included a second interchangable headsculpt.

And finally, for 700 USD (1000-300) I could buy two Hot Toys figures.

So the standard for me. Really easy decision.
I wonder if they will include a comb or something. I never own a figure with rooted hair before so Im not sure what to expect

Any option is the best option imo. Just depends on what you want to get out of this set. Standard is best for financially cautious collectors.

I personally went for the premium because you’re only paying an extra $372 for an additional head sculpt and body, outfit without the purple coat, and metal diorama base. The diorama base could easily sell for around $150.

Deluxe is great if you want the most realistic option possible. Two rooted hair figures for ~1.1k (if done right) is unheard of.

I strangly really dont like how he looks in this one picture
May be an image of 1 person and text
It’s not very good lighting. The lack of light on his right eye is really off putting and makes it seem like he’s missing an eye.

Any option is the best option imo. Just depends on what you want to get out of this set. Standard is best for financially cautious collectors.

I personally went for the premium because you’re only paying an extra $372 for an additional head sculpt and body, outfit without the purple coat, and metal diorama base. The diorama base could easily sell for around $150.

Deluxe is great if you want the most realistic option possible. Two rooted hair figures for ~1.1k (if done right) is unheard of.

Agreed!

I went for the sculpted hair two-pack (Premium) as well. I think the sculpted hair looks really good from what we're seeing so far.

Teaser from queen studios/inart! Can't wait
Nice! Though, should probably have it's own thread so that the conversations don't get mixed up
I really hope the jacket fits as well as the prototype. That's the main issue with 1/6 jokers (aside from the headsculpt/hair).
In the video, Viper did mention that they've sourced very thin fabric that scales better. Just gotta hope that's true

Last edited:
The thing is many collectors may have already preordered Hot Toys version.

Not me, I legit canceled my order through my friend on FB. The moment QS revealed they have the license, I told my buddy to cancel it. I read elsewhere on here and FB that many have done the same.

Not to take away from the existing POs for HT version...but just wanted to share that there have been cancelations because I and many others wanna see what QS have up their sleeve.

Not me, I legit canceled my order through my friend on FB. The moment QS revealed they have the license, I told my buddy to cancel it. I read elsewhere on here and FB that many have done the same.

Not to take away from the existing POs for HT version...but just wanted to share that there have been cancelations because I and many others wanna see what QS have up their sleeve.
The HT version still looks pretty damn good, I have my preorder for the Deluxe, and will keep it. I will definitely preorder QS one when it goes up but we'll see when that happens.

The HT version still looks pretty damn good, I have my preorder for the Deluxe, and will keep it. I will definitely preorder QS one when it goes up but we'll see when that happens.
Yup same here. I can definitely see some room for improvement, in terms of the suit and likeness, but the HT is still a pretty darn cool looking figure so I can't see myself wanting to cancel.

And plus I think it would be kinda cool to have two variations of the character from two different companies.

Back