1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will Viper be doing The Batman figures to?

None of their Batman statues have turned out great in my opinion so I'm surprised there is such confidence QS Pattinson figure is going to be a masterpiece.

To top the HT version it will have to be near perfect. I don't pre-order HT anymore so just happy to wait and see all the offerings before making any decisions.

Hopefully they scale well together if we mix and match figures.
Queen Statues =/= INART figures. From the way John talked about it on stream, he said that Viper made up his own team for the INART 1/6 department, which is separate from their main Queen statue stuff.

Best to just wait to see what it ends up looking like. I don't think Viper and his team are the same people who did the statue.

Wait, any idea what was said? I’m curious haha
I saw most of it and Justin was actually pretty gentle. It was Jedha and the other guests that went after Danoby a lot harder, apparently over calling them frauds on an earlier live stream. I'm not too surprised it got taken down, since the whole thing just seems so petty and ridiculous on both sides.

For the Danoby thing. He left a comment when a user asked him not to turn into Justin or Jedha. Danoby went on and said he felt insulted. That he would never be like them and “profit” off the YouTube channel or something alike. Then jedha and Justin and two others who have nothing to do with the situation went live, incited Danoby multiple times and basically called him out that he , himself, while saying he won’t pre order queen studios figure, telling his viewers to pre order that figure using his specfiction link so he can get points to get some statue

really, it was all childish. It’s ******* toys people.

Anyways, back to the figures. I really hope they style the hair for those of us without hairstyling licenses.

Queen Statues =/= INART figures. From the way John talked about it on stream, he said that Viper made up his own team for the INART 1/6 department, which is separate from their main Queen statue stuff.

Best to just wait to see what it ends up looking like. I don't think Viper and his team are the same people who did the statue.
They're not, as far as I'm aware, Viper is leading the 1/6 department which is made up of the team he vetted for the job, the figures will be mass produced, this will not be like a custom run but a regular mass produced figure, rumors are production has already started before the announcement so they can get a head start on things.

They're not, as far as I'm aware, Viper is leading the 1/6 department which is made up of the team he vetted for the job, the figures will be mass produced, this will not be like a custom run but a regular mass produced figure, rumors are production has already started before the announcement so they can get a head start on things.
Is the lock down affecting them at all? I really don’t want them to rush this.

I saw most of it and Justin was actually pretty gentle. It was Jedha and the other guests that went after Danoby a lot harder, apparently over calling them frauds on an earlier live stream. I'm not too surprised it got taken down, since the whole thing just seems so petty and ridiculous on both sides.

For the Danoby thing. He left a comment when a user asked him not to turn into Justin or Jedha. Danoby went on and said he felt insulted. That he would never be like them and “profit” off the YouTube channel or something alike. Then jedha and Justin and two others who have nothing to do with the situation went live, incited Danoby multiple times and basically called him out that he , himself, while saying he won’t pre order queen studios figure, telling his viewers to pre order that figure using his specfiction link so he can get points to get some statue

really, it was all childish. It’s ******* toys people.

Anyways, back to the figures. I really hope they style the hair for those of us without hairstyling licenses.
It's even more stupid than I imagined wow, this is why I rarely watch any of these live streams, most of the time it's just grown men speaking out their ass like they're an authority on the subject they discuss, they're just collectors like everyone else.

Is the lock down affecting them at all? I really don’t want them to rush this.
Most likely yes but things are slowly starting to open again, who knows for how long tho, sooner or later things could go into lockdown again, there's just no way of telling these days, regardless of what happens the figure will get delayed, they cannot produce the orders they got in under a year, even if production already began, unless they want to put out a hastly put together product and be shunned out of the industry by collectors.

So basically, Viper and his team have been locked in an undisclosed basement somewhere for the past year, rooting as many Joker heads as possible. 🤣

Last edited:
So basically, Viper and his team have been locked in an undisclosed basement somewhere for the past year, rooting as many Joker heads as possible. 🤣
I really doubt they will actually root this one by one, I think these will be rooted en masse at the factories much like the Over Toys Joker Viper did, but then he and his team will step in and properly style and manage the hair.

Last edited:
It's even more stupid than I imagined wow, this is why I rarely watch any of these live streams, most of the time it's just grown men speaking out their ass like they're an authority on the subject they discuss, they're just collectors like everyone else.
I actually find a lot of them fun to watch, especially when they're discussing the latest figure announcements or releases. But this one definitely felt a bit nasty and out of character, so I'm glad they decided to remove it.

I actually find a lot of them fun to watch, especially when they're discussing the latest figure announcements or releases. But this one definitely felt a bit nasty and out of character, so I'm glad they decided to remove it.
I watch them when something interesting happens, I watched the streams some of them did when Queen announced their Joker and John went live with them to answer some questions, the other streams I've seen it's just them talking about random stuff and hyping up things that could happen based on their sources or beliefs haha, I mean they do me no harm, I understand having that sort of podcast to listen to as a collector but I don't find it very informative, for me it's something you put playing in the background while you're working or building something.

I didn’t see any of the stream, was it literally just Justin, Jedha, and who else? And they were all bashing Danoby? Again, to defend Danoby a bit, the difference is that he is crystal clear about when he’s trying to point viewers to an affiliate store. I watched the entire stream he did about Joker and he mentioned numerous times that he personally wasn’t going to buy the Joker but if anyone watching was going to then he would appreciate it if they used his code on Spec Fiction so he can get points for an Iron Man bust. The difference being that other YouTubers will promote certain stores but never, ever mention that they specifically are getting any sort of incentive or discount or whatever for doing so. They always make it sound like they are doing a favor for that store or want to promote them because they had a good experience buying from them.

Now, here’s the thing. I don’t understand why so many people get in a twist about YouTubers getting figures for free or a discount or whatever in the first place. Video game reviewers get sent free copies to review. Movie critics get into free showings. But for some reason collectors automatically hate on a figure reviewer doing the same thing. I will just never understand it myself.

I didn’t see any of the stream, was it literally just Justin, Jedha, and who else? And they were all bashing Danoby? Again, to defend Danoby a bit, the difference is that he is crystal clear about when he’s trying to point viewers to an affiliate store. I watched the entire stream he did about Joker and he mentioned numerous times that he personally wasn’t going to buy the Joker but if anyone watching was going to then he would appreciate it if they used his code on Spec Fiction so he can get points for an Iron Man bust. The difference being that other YouTubers will promote certain stores but never, ever mention that they specifically are getting any sort of incentive or discount or whatever for doing so. They always make it sound like they are doing a favor for that store or want to promote them because they had a good experience buying from them.

Now, here’s the thing. I don’t understand why so many people get in a twist about YouTubers getting figures for free or a discount or whatever in the first place. Video game reviewers get sent free copies to review. Movie critics get into free showings. But for some reason collectors automatically hate on a figure reviewer doing the same thing. I will just never understand it myself.
I think the difference is video game reviewers usually get sent copies by the companies themselves and tell their audience that info, their opinions are usually biased of course because they don't want a company like Sony to stop sending them free games early so I never put much stock in those reviews, the same applies with reviews of action figures that are sent to reviewers for free, the difference here is that Justin isn't transparent about the dealings he has with TW and TW is not the actual companies producing the figures he recieves, add that to fact TW is currently doing extremely shady stuff and people start disliking the youtuber for constantly shilling the website like it has the best service of all retailers while they keep screwing over tons of costumers and getting into messes with the companies that actually make figures, but maybe I'm wrong and TW is really just fantastic and Justin is just extremely lucky to recieve the figure, which he paid for like everybody else, in a matter of days while tons of people have to wait months to recieve the same figure or maybe not get it at all.

Last edited:
I think the difference is video game reviewers usually get sent copies by the companies themselves and tell their audience that info, their opinions are usually biased of course because they don't want a company like Sony to stop sending them free games early so I never put much stock in those reviews, the same applies with reviews of action figures that are sent to reviewers for free, the difference here is that Justin isn't transparent about the dealings he has with TW and TW is not the actual companies producing the figures he recieves, add that to fact TW is currently doing extremely shady stuff and people start disliking the youtuber for constantly shilling the website like it has the best service of all retailers while they keep screwing over tons of costumers and getting into messes with the actual companies that actually make figures, but maybe I'm wrong and TW is really just fantastic and Justin is just extremely lucky to recieve the figure, which he paid for like everybody else, in a matter of days while tons of people have to wait months to recieve the same figure or maybe not get it at all.
I’ve honestly never understood why more figure companies don’t send free figures to a handful of YouTube reviewers. Seems like a big missed opportunity for free publicity. I remember Molecule 8 even got Clipper King to come out of retirement to review that atrocity, and from what I remember he gave it a pretty positive review as well.

I’ve honestly never understood why more figure companies don’t send free figures to a handful of YouTube reviewers. Seems like a big missed opportunity for free publicity. I remember Molecule 8 even got Clipper King to come out of retirement to review that atrocity, and from what I remember he gave it a pretty positive review as well.
Virtual Devil was sent Uma Thurman's The Bride figure by Star Ace after he trashed it to bits in his original review and then he proceeded to trash that copy they sent him as an apology lmao, most companies just don't want to take that risk.

I clicked on that stream out of sheer morbid curiosity last night, and it was just 40 minutes of these guys lashing out because their apparently fragile egos were hurt by one comment from a guy they don't know.

Seriously screw them all. If you don't hear news directly from a one sixth company, it's ********.

I would only post something here if I fully believed the source and that kind of information rarely happens. Those kinds of sources are valuable and if they share something with me I would only share it here if they gave the greenlight.

This trashing in that livestream doesn't surprise me at all. I hope it opens the community's eyes to those Kool Aid Hot Toys apologist fools.

Last edited:
Do you remember anything they actually said? Who else was on it? I’m just curious at this point.

Mostly they were defending their deals with the websites they shill for, and they got bent out of shape when the other youtuber asked people to pre-order this figure at a different website with his affiliate link, after he said he didn't like the figure.

It was all very stupid and cringe worthy, especially the blustery bald guy with the beard they brought, who I think was only there to soothe Jedha and Justin's egos.

40 minutes of cringe all over a youtube comment. I wouldn't be surprised if they come on here to defend their actions last night, lol.

Back