1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing either Toy Origin or Toyswonderland. Both who are on my avoid list already. Terrible companies with ****** customer service and shipping practices.

Stick with OneSixthKit and GianToys.
Toy Origin is based in Canada, Kit is talking about a chinese company.

Let’s have a preorder, just me and you...
From your secret Chinese based online figure retailer...
Who?

Probably Toyswonderland then. The company I see people still continue to use and then later complain that they pull the rug out from under them with ****** shipping charges. And then when they don't reply to your emails and if you don't pay the order in time, they cancel it with no refunds.

My favorite look as far as the makeup and costume is the prison cell. I just love the way the makeup looks, with that smudge above the right eye that makes his gaze evil looking. The blue lighting really brings out the colors of his outfit and hair too. Another detail I like is that the makeup artist painted Ledger's neck white, so in that one scene, he looks completely chalk white, like in the comics, even his hair was styled differently for that scene.

h5hLRTv.jpg

q6d2Spn.gif

lmklCqo.png

My favorite scene would have to be the whole sequence that begins with him in the jail cell , then the interrogation, and finally the escape that culminates with the patrol car with Joker sticking his head out the window. But before the jail cell, there's the arrest, the "hit me", the game of chicken, and the whole chase sequence...so really, it's hard to pick one scene or sequence because he's literally flawless and great in every scene he's in.

I also like his pristine makeup look from the mob meeting.

Last edited:
Probably Toyswonderland then. The company I see people still continue to use and then later complain that they pull the rug out from under them with ****** shipping charges. And then when they don't reply to your emails and if you don't pay the order in time, they cancel it with no refunds.
I told my friend not to order from TW and now he’s complaining 🤣🤣🤣

We have been asked since December 2021, I meant, many times among last 3 months:

"Will you ship this figure soon? Other store is shipping"
"Would you do price matching? Other store is a lot cheaper"

So, we check with supplier side if the said figure is released, why not informing us. All answers are No, not even close

And some figures they are selling significantly lower than the wholesale cost, I then check with supplier why it could happen? Their answer is – it’s such a mystery, we will not supply them, indeed we all know they ran into financial issue

At least 4 suppliers and 2 stores confirmed with me that the said store cannot fulfill their order, delay payment for months, some even being ignored

I had conversation with one china store who suppling the said store some 3rd party figures, as the said store cannot find the source. Ended up they drop out million worth orders, put that china store in critical situation.

Damn, you guys have me panicking now with the Toyswonderland stuff. Not planning to order with them but I do have six figures on pre-order with them already paid off. :horror Can't afford to just write off that money.

What's the basis of this rumour? They did just ship my two Ahsoka figures despite initially having tried to charge me for postage I'd already paid. Shipped Friday, already in the UK and set to be delivered Monday.

Back