1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in as one of the lucky ones to get a detonator! I had a huge order recently with AliExpress, so thought this was just part of that order. What a surprise to open up the package to find this instead. As someone who never really wins anything, thanks @Kit Chen for this :duff

View attachment 696696
Congrats!

Kit,
1712501816824.gif

You reminded me about that conversation but actually I don't remember who you are, with the volume of daily emails, my memory is just like gold fish, maybe I was upset? I don't remember that, if i was upset, it won't last longer then 3 seconds

It's a give away bonus, not part of the joker figure. Breda promised me he will give it away as well so he deserve to get some as he is a good friend

I have explained before but let's do it again. We don't have enough to send to all joker buyers so I decided to send it randomly under 2 terms:

1) You bought any inart figure from us, not exclusive to joker but I do know gandalf or superman don't need a detonator
2) You are a good customer

I feel upset if anyone keep challenging me that it's the bonus for all joker buyer, but like I said above, I don't even remember who you are, I am not the stingy type that would mark your name out of the list

Somehow I am upset at myself to take this work, paying lots of money to create trouble for myself. It was a nightmare to ship joker 2 pack and here's another one
Not related necessarily to Joker purchases...not enough to go around.

Hello guys, I have just started to like this character and want to get it (all custom on a still to be bought Inart body) to compliment the upcoming TDK Bale figure. I have already acquired a custom headsculpt, but could you guys please tell me who is making the most accurate outfit so far? Also, any leads on the accurate accessories like custom shoes, hands etc would be immensely valuable to me. TIA :)

Hello guys, I have just started to like this character and want to get it (all custom on a still to be bought Inart body) to compliment the upcoming TDK Bale figure. I have already acquired a custom headsculpt, but could you guys please tell me who is making the most accurate outfit so far? Also, any leads on the accurate accessories like custom shoes, hands etc would be immensely valuable to me. TIA :)
So far wonderworld has the best overall outfit in my opinion. It really resembles how it looks on screen a lot of the time, and the darker colors are a breath of fresh air from most of what's available on the market. Really sells that drenched, dirty appearance the character has.

I heard Por.Toys is working on new Joker shoes, so I'm waiting on those. In terms of hands and accessories, Inart has a really good selection. The M97 especially is impressive and much more affordable than the custom options.

Yuan makes the best custom sculpts hands down. But there are a lot of other good ones too. Which sculpt do you have?

So far wonderworld has the best overall outfit in my opinion. It really resembles how it looks on screen a lot of the time, and the darker colors are a breath of fresh air from most of what's available on the market. Really sells that drenched, dirty appearance the character has.

I heard Por.Toys is working on new Joker shoes, so I'm waiting on those. In terms of hands and accessories, Inart has a really good selection. The M97 especially is impressive and much more affordable than the custom options.

Yuan makes the best custom sculpts hands down. But there are a lot of other good ones too. Which sculpt do you have?
Thanks for educating me bro. I really appreciate your help in this regard.
Could you please also tell me what's a M97? 😅

For the headsculpt, I got this one from Seeart. Just pre-ordered it last night. Was literally blown away by it.

And this is on the Inart body as per Seeart's original post.

Last edited:
Thanks for educating me bro. I really appreciate your help in this regard.
Could you please also tell me what's a M97? 😅

For the headsculpt, I got this one from Seeart. Just pre-ordered it last night. Was literally blown away by it.

And this is on the Inart body as per Seeart's original post.

Yup. That's the Inart body, but it's the wonder world outfit. Note that the sculpt you bought is unpainted. You have to get it rooted and painted by another artist.

The M97 is the diecast SMG

Yup. That's the Inart body, but it's the wonder world outfit. Note that the sculpt you bought is unpainted. You have to get it rooted and painted by another artist.

The M97 is the diecast SMG
So WW outfit it is then! 👌🏼

Haha yes of course, will send it to Heise once I get everything else. A really good friend of mine.

Oh thanks buddy. So that diecast M97 is included with IA's figure?

So WW outfit it is then! 👌🏼

Haha yes of course, will send it to Heise once I get everything else. A really good friend of mine.

Oh thanks buddy. So that diecast M97 is included with IA's figure?
Heise is up there with the best man. Can't wait to see it. Yeah the M97 is included with any of the Inart sets. For my build I'm keeping the Inart body, hands, base, and accessories.

Yeah the M97 is included with any of the Inart sets. For my build I'm keeping the Inart body, hands, base, and accessories.
Great, thanks Scout! I'll definitely watch some IA Joker review videos on YouTube today, specifically for the accessories.
For my build I'm keeping the Inart body, hands, base, and accessories.
Guess I'll be going with the exact same for mine, thanks to you :)

Great, thanks Scout! I'll definitely watch some IA Joker review videos on YouTube today, specifically for the accessories.

Guess I'll be going with the exact same for mine, thanks to you :)
Side rant. These youtube reviewers do a horrible job showing off a figures accessories. Most of the time they don't even show the hand assortment. They all use the same lazy template

Back