1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought GianToy only did third party?
They said they're contacting Queen to see if they can carry it on their store.

aWzKeeX.png

True. But its also an ego thing at Howard's level. Bragging rights. No Leader wants to see a new guy possibly usurp his reputation.
I was going to say this too. I get a sense Howard is petty and vindictive. It felt odd to me they reissued the QS001 basically the same week JND announced their Batman Statue by the same sculptor.

We're talking toys/dolls here. Howard enjoys the money side. The wealth, affluence and the status it brings him. He doesn't talk to his peers about the new Batman he just made; he talks about the new Ferrari he bought or the $10,000 dinner he just had. He doesn't want to be second fiddle. And he certainly won't any time soon. But this is the first candidate that I've seen that could challenge Hot Toys for a very important slice of their market.

I was going to say this too. I get a sense Howard is petty and vindictive. It felt odd to me they reissued the QS001 basically the same week JND announced their Batman Statue by the same sculptor.
It's just the nature of every business, everyone is always competing against eachother, Queen is no different, what differentiates Hot Toys from the rest is they have a monopoly on the whole industry.

Did they ever list the figure's height without the stand?

With their level of accuracy, I expect this to be the correct Ledger height roughly but I'd be curious to know what he's listed at.

Did they ever list the figure's height without the stand?

With their level of accuracy, I expect this to be the correct Ledger height roughly but I'd be curious to know what he's listed at.
Probably your standard 30 or 31 cm.

Back