1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you there. I’ve had a few experiences that have almost made me quit. I rarely go to custom one sixth anymore for that reason. That and the level of money increase for non-painted head sculpts and custom figures is insane. I found a figure I was semi interested in, asked the person, how much, and got back a figure of over 5K!?! No kidding. Since when did a single figure become that valuable!?! Lol, good luck with that.
It really is. I understand artists need to make money especially if that's their only source of income, but man, $250+ (in some cases, not all) for an unpainted headsculpt is ridiculous in my opinion. Even the "lower" $150 for an unpainted headsculpt is pretty outrageous to me as well. But low supply and high demand have made it what it is. I say this knowingly participating in some of these runs :lol

And Toribox/Yunsil regularly increasing their prices even during the production, so your final payment is 9 times out of 10 always going to be more than planned these days b/c of supposed updated techniques or difficulties with making something, etc. But, by then, you're already in and almost done so you pay up anyway.

Last edited:
I agree with you there. I’ve had a few experiences that have almost made me quit. I rarely go to custom one sixth anymore for that reason. That and the level of money increase for non-painted head sculpts and custom figures is insane. I found a figure I was semi interested in, asked the person, how much, and got back a figure of over 5K!?! No kidding. Since when did a single figure become that valuable!?! Lol, good luck with that.
I will forever be grateful to Pickz for offering their Matrix Reloaded Neo figure for $315. An entire custom figure for that price is just unheard of and I hopped on it instantly when he told me the price. So used to custom figures costing $1000+ that I was in shock when he said that. Never seen a full custom figure priced like that since and I doubt I ever will again.

I will forever be grateful to Pickz for offering their Matrix Reloaded Neo figure for $315. An entire custom figure for that price is just unheard of and I hopped on it instantly when he told me the price. So used to custom figures costing $1000+ that I was in shock when he said that. Never seen a full custom figure priced like that since and I doubt I ever will again.
Any idea why the price was so good? I'm assuming he/they did most of the producing in-house instead of sourcing it out to other artists

MacReady perhaps? Just curious. 👍🏻
Nope although I did see that posted figure. Seemed a bit over the top for me at that price. How much was he when released new!? 5K for Mac!?! Lol, nope. No, the figure I inquired about was a KJUN Art Billie Eilish. The person didn’t post the price. I had to send a pm. I laughed to myself pretty hard and said no thank you and good luck.

I found another thread for a different custom for her which the other seller and I spoke at length. It’s well under $1000.00 I’m not a huge fan of her I just like something different standing around. I didn’t get the other one either. I’m starting to get very selective about what I add to my collection anymore. *Do I really want to invest $900 for something to stand around and collect dust.* I have Moducases that’s more just my thought process…

Hi, what would be the best (cheapest) place to get two-pack sculpted or rooted within EU right now?
You’ll be lucky to get either for anything approaching a cheap price but KGHobby still have the sculpted double set available and tend to avoid customs charges when shipping.

Not sure if anybody else has had experience selling one of these, but I’ve presently been debating whether or not it’d be more economical to sell it as the whole 40+ lb shebang or just part it out. I didn’t even realize how much just the rooted sculpts were going for and I’m not gonna lie: even though having a half empty box or loose Jokor parts in a drawer somewhere would kill the OCD part of me, there’s a part of me that really liked the idea @Gipetto0812 had about being able to mix and match/use some parts from this one with the Hot Toys, even if that sounds like a very dangerous, slippery slope to me.:lol

Not sure if anybody else has had experience selling one of these, but I’ve presently been debating whether or not it’d be more economical to sell it as the whole 40+ lb shebang or just part it out. I didn’t even realize how much just the rooted sculpts were going for and I’m not gonna lie: even though having a half empty box or loose Jokor parts in a drawer somewhere would kill the OCD part of me, there’s a part of me that really liked the idea @Gipetto0812 had about being able to mix and match/use some parts from this one with the Hot Toys, even if that sounds like a very dangerous, slippery slope to me.:lol

Use Pirateship when the time comes, usually cuts shipping price in half

Use Pirateship when the time comes, usually cuts shipping price in half
Thanks for looking out! First thing I did before I listed it was pick the furthest location in the US from me and calculate what the damage would be through Pirate Ship! :lol That site is a godsend.

Even with all the styling and futzing it will take to get the prison figure to look right I'm not a fan of that figure. Its just a less dressed version of the purple coat. I decided that I will convert it into a bank robber version and I'll probably be tempted to get the sculpted hot toys to use as an extra purple coat with some parts used from the inart

Even with all the styling and futzing it will take to get the prison figure to look right I'm not a fan of that figure. Its just a less dressed version of the purple coat. I decided that I will convert it into a bank robber version and I'll probably be tempted to get the sculpted hot toys to use as an extra purple coat with some parts used from the inart
I bought the HT laughing sculpt for the prison cell body. I have the Daftoys v2 I am going to put the smirk sculpt on but you have me thinking of buying the bank robber set and putting it on there.

I think someone mentioned this a few pages back

I bought the HT laughing sculpt for the prison cell body. I have the Daftoys v2 I am going to put the smirk sculpt on but you have me thinking of buying the bank robber set and putting it on there.

I think someone mentioned this a few pages back
Someone did a swap in the topo bank robber thread. The smirking sculpt works well with that look

I have so much ginger on my prison sculpt and I'm not sure that I like that. I'm considering dying the hair. Maybe get a brush a little wet and brush down the hair?

@Gipetto0812 @Chopper Face you two are the experts. Any tips for something like that? It seems easy enough but maybe it can be a disaster

Yea I totally get what you mean about the OCD part RE: having loose parts stored away somewhere without a proper box. That's why I was looking to try to buy a loose empty Standard single figure box so I could put all the accessories I wanted to keep in there while still having an artbox.

There's a lot I like about the InArt, but like you, I'm wondering if I should just sell the whole (maybe minus the standard headsculpt), and just wait for the HT figure. I go back and forth on this a lot which is why I haven't sold anything off yet.

I have so much ginger on my prison sculpt and I'm not sure that I like that. I'm considering dying the hair. Maybe get a brush a little wet and brush down the hair?

@Gipetto0812 @Chopper Face you two are the experts. Any tips for something like that? It seems easy enough but maybe it can be a disaster
earlier, instead of dying it, I was thinking of using some thinned Angelus leather paint to recolor some of the hair as it's flexible even when it's dry. It also dries with a slight sheen rather than all matte, so you'll naturally get that sort of greasy hair look which is a nice bonus. I haven't done it yet since I don't even know if I'm going to keep that one anymore, though.

Yea I totally get what you mean about the OCD part RE: having loose parts stored away somewhere without a proper box. That's why I was looking to try to buy a loose empty Standard single figure box so I could put all the accessories I wanted to keep in there while still having an artbox.

There's a lot I like about the InArt, but like you, I'm wondering if I should just sell the whole (maybe minus the standard headsculpt), and just wait for the HT figure. I go back and forth on this a lot which is why I haven't sold anything off yet.

earlier, instead of dying it, I was thinking of using some thinned Angelus leather paint to recolor some of the hair as it's flexible even when it's dry. It also dries with a slight sheen rather than all matte, so you'll naturally get that sort of greasy hair look which is a nice bonus. I haven't done it yet since I don't even know if I'm going to keep that one anymore, though.
I don't normally get rid of boxes but I sold most of one figure off plus the diorama so figured it made no sense to have that ridiculous box. Sitting in the garage at the moment but already got rid of the styrofoam.

I have customs with no box so I can consider InArt Joker to be akin to one of those basically. An awesome expensive figure with no box. :lol That said I wouldn't mind to have generic 1/6 boxes available for figures for storage or in the event of a move.

I don't normally get rid of boxes but I sold most of one figure off plus the diorama so figured it made no sense to have that ridiculous box. Sitting in the garage at the moment but already got rid of the styrofoam.

I have customs with no box so I can consider InArt Joker to be akin to one of those basically. An awesome expensive figure with no box. :lol That said I wouldn't mind to have generic 1/6 boxes available for figures for storage or in the event of a move.
Yea I was looking at my DX05 Indy box recently with having worked on the gun belts and just thought to myself “this box could hold that entire InArt Joker Set most likely. Maybe just needs to be slightly deeper and/or wider but the InArt box could’ve really been way more economical.

Are these stock? Its a weird thing they shared these pictures like its the product from the box but to me they look customized
Screenshot_2023-09-07-17-54-41-91_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg
Screenshot_2023-09-07-17-54-55-25_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Back