1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope we get this from INART in the future. :panic: :panic: :rock :rock :clap :clap

troll deal with it GIF

Batman Explosion GIF

batman joker GIF
Since it’s heath ledger joker maybe it will sell really well like always but i know some people ask for it since it hasn’t been done (3rd party unlicensed company did it, found it on secondary market ) but I just wonder if it really will sell well. Like some say they want it but I wonder if general collectors will pass cause there like nope no purple suit no buy lol. The purple suit of any joker Nevermind heath ledger is generally iconic look of that character. It’s easy money.

What I would like is Inart executed bank robbery joker and 2.0 jail scene joker with clown makeup looking more disheveled and messy. I think pack like that would sell well maybe.

I got my Joker today.

First impression, a sense of relieve that I like the hair styles on both heads. They're styled perfectly right out of the box, and no QC issues with the head sculpts.

The box, although ridiculous in size and shape, is otherwise nice, and the envelope with the letter from Inarts is a nice touch that adds to the unboxing experience by making the product feel more premium.

I played with the eyes a little bit, very easy. The accessories look and feel good. Nice overall quality.

Overall, I'm happy with the figures.

I'm looking forward to Gandalf. Hopefully they make a Beetlejuice from Beetlejuice 2.

[...]

What I would like is Inart executed bank robbery joker and 2.0 jail scene joker with clown makeup looking more disheveled and messy. I think pack like that would sell well maybe.
I've personally never understood the fascination with the Nurse look. But then again, I don't really understand the fascination with TDK Joker either :lol It's a good movie for sure and his performance was really great which was enhanced even more so by his passing. Though, I have to say I'm in agreement with the many that have suggested that as good as the performance is, he probably wouldn't have actually won the Oscar had he not passed.

That said, a Bank Robber Joker would have more appeal most likely. And to what you mentioned, it would be like following in HT footsteps with adding an interrogation headsculpt to the set. Though, I'd imagine going that route would make it a pretty desirable set over a Nurse version.

I'd honestly just prefer an accessory pack with new interrogation headsculpt over a whole knew figure, though. Include the shotgun, snub revolver from the party scene, pencil, his personal dual detonator, metal pipe from the end battle and maybe the rocket launcher. Maybe throw in a few new gloved hand gestures too.

Last edited:
I've personally never understood the fascination with the Nurse look. But then again, I don't really understand the fascination with TDK Joker either :lol It's a good movie for sure and his performance was really great which was enhanced even more so by his passing. Though, I have to say I'm in agreement with the many that have suggested that as good as the performance is, he probably wouldn't have actually won the Oscar had he not passed.

That said, a Bank Robber Joker would have more appeal most likely. And to what you mentioned, it would be like following in HT footsteps with adding an interrogation headsculpt to the set. Though, I'd imagine going that route would make it a pretty desirable set over a Nurse version.

I'd honestly just prefer an accessory pack with new interrogation headsculpt over a whole knew figure, though. Include the shotgun, snub revolver from the party scene, pencil, his personal dual detonator, metal pipe from the end battle and maybe the rocket launcher. Maybe through in a few new gloved hand gestures too.
I would LOVE an accessory set over having to buy another figure. But there’s reason Hot Toys doesn’t bother doing it. It easier to charge more money to the customer base if it’s full complete figure. Plus if the figure is no longer in circulation other than secondary market than it makes it convenient for people who missed out on it or just people just starting to collect.

I would like broken Pool Cue for “Tryouts Scene”. It would be dope.

I would LOVE an accessory set over having to buy another figure. But there’s reason Hot Toys doesn’t bother doing it. It easier to charge more money to the customer base if it’s full complete figure. Plus if the figure is no longer in circulation other than secondary market than it makes it convenient for people who missed out on it or just people just starting to collect.

I would like broken Pool Cue for “Tryouts Scene”. It would be dope.
Yup you’re right, it’s only dream type thinking that won’t actually come to fruition-meaning accessory packs. Would be nice but won’t happen.

Can’t believe I forgot the pool cue (broke and unbroken). That would be a great addition as well

Yup you’re right, it’s only dream type thinking that won’t actually come to fruition-meaning accessory packs. Would be nice but won’t happen.

Can’t believe I forgot the pool cue (broke and unbroken). That would be a great addition as well
Yep. I’m casually looking at pool cue miniatures. I figure I could have 1 unbroken and then I could break the another one in half myself.

Look I would love to be wrong and hope Inart will consider it. Who knows it *might* be easier for them to produce and manufacture in timely fashion then coming with a entirely new figure set release. Considering the issues of meeting the demand they had with ledger joker.

I think they might be doing it with Inart Aragorn. Maybe someone can jump in and correct me if I’m wrong.

Yep. I’m casually looking at pool cue miniatures. I figure I could have 1 unbroken and then I could break the another one in half myself.

Look I would love to be wrong and hope Inart will consider it. Who knows it *might* be easier for them to produce and manufacture in timely fashion then coming with a entirely new figure set release. Considering the issues of meeting the demand they had with ledger joker.

I think they might be doing it with Inart Aragorn. Maybe someone can jump in and correct me if I’m wrong.
Latest understanding is that the new cloak is just being added in with all Aragorn figures with no additional cost.

For nostalgic reasons, I'd buy the bank robber version if the sculpt is worth it. I doubt they'd include an interrogation scene sculpt because the figure would most likely come with one masked head sculpt and one maskless sculpt. I doubt they'd include three sculpts. His makeup in that scene was very clean, so that'd be an interesting look.

1684053709271.png

I'd honestly just prefer an accessory pack with new interrogation headsculpt over a whole knew figure, though. Include the shotgun, snub revolver from the party scene, pencil, his personal dual detonator, metal pipe from the end battle and maybe the rocket launcher. Maybe throw in a few new gloved hand gestures too.

A full interrogation sculpt would be nice, although the current jail scene head kind of scratches that itch for me since it's similar, just a little less messy.

However, if they make an interrogation sculpt, I'd like it to have this expression.

OGkxUbh.jpg

1684053107711.png

Not sure why, but I always liked that photo. I think it was on the back of the DVD. I remember back in 2008/2009 going to my local cable company office and they had a promotional life size card board cutout of that photo of Joker with Batman behind him. I want it so badly. To this day I regret not offering to buy it from them. I haven't seen it anywhere, not even Ebay....so anyway, a figure would be a nice consolation price. :lol

Jail scene sculpt looks amazing here, probably the best hair yet. Really doesn't look big either looks incredible!

15:33 time stamp

I dont understand why they didnt make them all look like this. Its completely different from most of the ones we got and it makes a HUGE difference

On a side note I think the regular head they have has the same sculpted part left that I have
Screenshot_2023-05-14-12-02-36-89_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Bank robber, trash bag, pool cue, snub nose gun, nurse outfit, and some Rottweilers - that would be nice!

I dont understand why they didnt make them all look like this. Its completely different from most of the ones we got and it makes a HUGE difference

On a side note I think the regular head they have has the same sculpted part left that I haveView attachment 639521
Agreed I think that the head isn't big it's the hair being too full. Definitely makes a huge difference.

For nostalgic reasons, I'd buy the bank robber version if the sculpt is worth it. I doubt they'd include an interrogation scene sculpt because the figure would most likely come with one masked head sculpt and one maskless sculpt. I doubt they'd include three sculpts. His makeup in that scene was very clean, so that'd be an interesting look.

View attachment 639519

A full interrogation sculpt would be nice, although the current jail scene head kind of scratches that itch for me since it's similar, just a little less messy.

However, if they make an interrogation sculpt, I'd like it to have this expression.

View attachment 639515

Not sure why, but I always liked that photo. I think it was on the back of the DVD. I remember back in 2008/2009 going to my local cable company office and they had a promotional life size card board cutout of that photo of Joker with Batman behind him. I want it so badly. To this day I regret not offering to buy it from them. I haven't seen it anywhere, not even Ebay....so anyway, a figure would be a nice consolation price. :lol

Yea I would like a specific BR sculpt as well, particularly the smile he makes after he takes off his mask. Like you said, his make up there is very clean and different enough from the rest.

And I agree, I think most ppl see that second pic as their sort of ideal Interrogation look. I would want something like that for sure. Just don't feel like messing with my current smirk head just yet to get it closer to that.

Back