1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made this earlier today
Does anyone have any tips or tricks to keep the figure on the stand? He's fallen off a couple of times after staying on for over a day even though he's posed correctly.

Has anyone noticed any soft/non-magnetic areas on the stand? I'll pose him a certain way and he'll adjust to another area where the magnet is stronger.
I have a solution to the Joker falling over in the works right now. I will keep everybody posted and I will post it here when it will be available. Because this is a serious problem. The corners of the center tile is where the magnets are.
20230329_223149.jpg
20230329_223158.jpg
20230329_223158.jpg

People's Jokers are falling over? Mines on a wobbly half shelf in a detolf and I tested it by pushing the top of the detolf into the wall to simulate a cat jumping off of it and it didnt go anywhere.

Man some people are so skilled and then there is me
I hear you. I have 3 painful trigger fingers (my knuckles lock into place) so I could never do a mod like that. Therefore, I am triggered and will now go into a mild depression.

My rooted set arrived this morning. Think I got lucky, no obvious sign of damage, duplicate heads, two left arms etc.

I take back any of my reservations. This thing is insane, levels above any Hot Toys figure I've ever had.

Thanks to @Kit Chen for getting it here so quickly and safely. Also no import charges!

I'm probably stupid but is there a best way of getting the heads out of the jars? Manual says not to apply excessive force but it feels like that's the only way they'll come out.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any tips or tricks to keep the figure on the stand? He's fallen off a couple of times after staying on for over a day even though he's posed correctly.

Has anyone noticed any soft/non-magnetic areas on the stand? I'll pose him a certain way and he'll adjust to another area where the magnet is stronger.
I find the combination of staples and superglue works fairly well. Seriously though, this has been discussed many times over the past month - the stand only has two small areas that will magnetize to the feet and if you don't have it lined up as designed, you're going to have problems. There are many solutions for this and you should choose the one that fits your situation best. If you can find the sweet spot and like the way it looks, you're done. If not, there was someone on Youtube that cracked open their base and installed a larger metal plate - I don't think I'd go that route personally, but it's an option for the highly skilled (or the bold and reckless). You can also skip the stand that comes with it and make your own - whether that is simply a magnetic metal plate or a traditional crotch-grabber stand. Much of your decision will depend on how stable your display environment is. If you are in a house that has kids and pets thundering around like a herd of cattle (as I do), or if your area is given to local earthquakes or other physical disruptions, or if you just have less than stable display cases (Detolf) then you'll need to be more concerned.

Got the heads out in the end. Nightmare trying to get them under those shirt collars! As others have said the heads don't look oversized in hand. Any imperfections like the eye alignment is only really noticeable in macro shots. I always forget how those close up shots give a misleading impression of how a figure really looks in person.

The magnetic base should be fine if he's positioned correctly and not leaning forward but it's nowhere near as good as the one my Bella Lugosi Dracula has for example. Hopefully InArt stick with the magnets but just improve how it works for future releases.

Will try and get some pics later tonight or tomorrow.

Got the heads out in the end. Nightmare trying to get them under those shirt collars! As others have said the heads don't look oversized in hand. Any imperfections like the eye alignment is only really noticeable in macro shots. I always forget how those close up shots give a misleading impression of how a figure really looks in person.

The magnetic base should be fine if he's positioned correctly and not leaning forward but it's nowhere near as good as the one my Bella Lugosi Dracula has for example. Hopefully InArt stick with the magnets but just improve how it works for future releases.

Will try and get some pics later tonight or tomorrow.
So how did you remove the head from the jars?

So how did you remove the head from the jars?
I realised the perspex can be taken off as well as the lid, leaving just the head on the base of the jar. From there I could pull it off from the neck and not risk damaging the hair.

Still lodged on quite tightly but I guess that's better than it coming loose in transit.

Back