1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5451.jpeg

So I watched their instructional video and basically water treatment and a small paint brush starts to make a difference in the hair. I already see a difference. This is really awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_5461.jpeg
    IMG_5461.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5469.jpeg
    IMG_5469.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5468.jpeg
    IMG_5468.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5467.jpeg
    IMG_5467.jpeg
  • IMG_5466.jpeg
    IMG_5466.jpeg
  • IMG_5464.jpeg
    IMG_5464.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Took a quick peak earlier. No issues on mine. Correct hands/arms, no sculpt fell off the stand, nothing broken, no blutac in the heads and the ankles are super solid. Sculpts look great right out of the container, just needs some fine adjusting with the hair. Zero issues with the eyes as well. People need to not leave them as stock and actually adjust them so that they're looking upwards a bit. They look more goofy and wide-eyed when looking straight forward just like any other PER eyes would.

Will probably re-dress both figures completely and futz the hair later tonight. Loving what I'm seeing so far though. Also really like how the hands look under lighting. Gives off a nice subsurface scattering effect as if it's actual flesh and blood.

Insanely impressive for a companies first 1/6 figure into the market.

52791523537_7ebb8a2cb9_k_d.jpg
52791635501_1fea2576a1_k_d.jpg

52791896259_ee0917c8e3_k_d.jpg

Last edited:
I was posing my deluxe figure today and I noticed that there’s no wire on the right of my figure’s coat. It’s present in the left and on the tails of the coat which makes me think it’s a possible production error. I purchased through Kit. Could someone confirm if the whole coat is supposed to be wired?

Took a quick peak earlier. No issues on mine. Correct hands/arms, no sculpt fell off the stand, nothing broken, no blutac in the heads and the ankles are super solid. Sculpts look great right out of the container, just needs some fine adjusting with the hair. Zero issues with the eyes as well. People need to not leave them as stock and actually adjust them so that they're looking upwards a bit. They look more goofy and wide-eyed when looking straight forward just like any other PER eyes would.

Will probably re-dress both figures completely and futz the hair later tonight. Loving what I'm seeing so far though. Also really like how the hands look under lighting. Gives off a nice subsurface scattering effect as if it's actual flesh and blood.

Insanely impressive for a companies first 1/6 figure into the market.

52791523537_7ebb8a2cb9_k_d.jpg
52791635501_1fea2576a1_k_d.jpg

52791896259_ee0917c8e3_k_d.jpg
That looks fantastic!!

I was posing my deluxe figure today and I noticed that there’s no wire on the right of my figure’s coat. It’s present in the left and on the tails of the coat which makes me think it’s a possible production error. I purchased through Kit. Could someone confirm if the whole coat is supposed to be wired?
I have the sculpted version and yes the wire is on both sides.:wave:duff
Sorry yours has a defect :gah::banghead:crying

Yeah one of my grenades fell off the string and I was like nope… also greanades are metal as well I believe. Might use the dx19 accessories I wont even bother with the diecast weapons.

buy purple string and restring all of it and do like a double or triple knot lol gonna make some time. i had to do that for my topo set. took like 30-40 minutes

Just received my invoice from Kit for the rooted hair set. Paid, now just keeping my fingers crossed I get one with no major defects.

InArt had better nail the Aragorn release with no real drop off from proto, for the prices they are charging the QC and delay issues many are experiencing with this Joker is a bad joke. For the money it’s simply unacceptable.

I've been seeing some wild takes on this figure online. It's the usual hyperbole with a healthy dose of contrarianism.
" This figure isn't even good let alone great or revolutionary."
" No better than the DX11"
"One of the worst licensed Ledger sculpts out there!"

:lol
Mostly those that do not have their figure yet. I see a lot of envying and impatient comments under Joker pics at FB :)

Back