1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um, received my Joker today and something seems just a bit off... :unsure:

View attachment 628065
Bizarre qc issue aside, the outfit looks really sharp there.

I just went and tried it on the destroyed sculpt. It’s on there pretty darn good. Not saying I couldn’t put it out, but it takes a bit of force to do it. I’d say maybe the glue is a little stronger on my customs, but the stuff used on Joker is pretty strong too.
Thank god. Another thing I hated on the Asmus GTG sculpt was that the rooted hair glue was super weak. Just touching the hair would result in random strands to shoot up into the sky in 20 directions from it detaching from the scalp.

I was worried we might get that with this but good to know the glue is strong to touch.

Oh jeez, it’s looking like Inart is going to have a ton of QC complaints, at least from us on this forum. I don’t know that I’ve seen many, if any, people having problems elsewhere. We’re just unlucky here so far. :(

Yikes these quality control issues aren't a good look. I knew some were bound to happen, but this is making me anxious for my jokor. I'm paying 1600 AUD for it, there should be zero issues with this figure at that price

And man you guys weren't kidding about how much hairspray they put on these heads. The hair is hard as a freakin rock. Although his hair did have that kinda wet look to it for much of the movie, so it's something I can live with.

Yikes these quality control issues aren't a good look. I knew some were bound to happen, but this is making me anxious for my jokor. I'm paying 1600 AUD for it, there should be zero issues with this figure at that price
While I'm totally not arguing as I 100% agree with you, it's just going to happen no matter what price you pay. Even JND's statues tend to have QC issues and those are even more expensive than this guy. It's just more frustrating the higher the price is.

The weird thing is, those are the hands the figure already came wearing. So apparently someone took a look at that and decided "yup looks totally fine to me" before putting the plastic over it. Lol
Maybe an employee is disgruntled as they say

Perhaps you will get the ultimate jokor with the 2 left arms and 2 right hands and 2 clean heads

And man you guys weren't kidding about how much hairspray they put on these heads. The hair is hard as a freakin rock. Although his hair did have that kinda wet look to it for much of the movie, so it's something I can live with.
Can you share more photos of the heads?

I got my Joker and I'm extremely impressed InArt definitely shot up to my favorite companies and I know if Aragorn comes out with the same quality it will 100% be my favorite figure.

I did have two problems however, one being a tiny piece fell off the rear slide of the Glock and now the slide doesn't want to stay together on the receiver end.

The second problem maybe? small black scratch near his left mouth cheek that I don't see on any other sculpt but I think this may very well be an actual paint variation because I've noticed all the sculpts are very slightly different but mine is the only one I've seen it on.

While I'm totally not arguing as I 100% agree with you, it's just going to happen no matter what price you pay. Even JND's statues tend to have QC issues and those are even more expensive than this guy. It's just more frustrating the higher the price is.
Yeah i understand it's inevitable it's just frustrating

Just set up the purple coat figure. Man, having this figure in the shelf is a dream come true. Pictures don’t do this figure justice and I can’t stop staring at them. I hope that all the folks still waiting for their figures get them pretty soon. I’ll leave some pictures here.

I do have a question for you guys, do you think that spot/stain in the jacket shown in the last picture is part of the normal weathering of the suit?

Attachments

• 519FB988-83D0-4274-8CDD-96CAC88E29BF.jpeg
    519FB988-83D0-4274-8CDD-96CAC88E29BF.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 4E163192-B2D9-41C5-B80C-E6595600C215.jpeg
    4E163192-B2D9-41C5-B80C-E6595600C215.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 294ED7C8-B653-482B-A928-1E5990DFB6B1.jpeg
    294ED7C8-B653-482B-A928-1E5990DFB6B1.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 9A5E8311-837C-475A-844E-12A1A209E081.jpeg
    9A5E8311-837C-475A-844E-12A1A209E081.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • EB1271B1-0113-436E-9E8C-8535DC6351EC.jpeg
    EB1271B1-0113-436E-9E8C-8535DC6351EC.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • AE092EC0-A954-417F-B220-11BD31CD4BD8.jpeg
    AE092EC0-A954-417F-B220-11BD31CD4BD8.jpeg
    924.2 KB · Views: 0
Just set up the purple coat figure. Man, having this figure in the shelf is a dream come true. Pictures don’t do this figure justice and I can’t stop staring at them. I hope that all the folks still waiting for their figures get them pretty soon. I’ll leave some pictures here.

I do have a question for you guys, do you think that spot/stain in the jacket shown in the last picture is part of the normal weathering of the suit?
Looks really good in those Billy cases, love that shot. Need to switch to those in the future since detolf prices have skyrocketed lately. :ohbfrank:

NvkORJy.jpg

And yeah the neck weathering is intentional on the outfit. Think it's meant to mimic the makeup rubbing off on those areas from his face. Was seen in other production photos of the figure.

Last edited:
I received my set of Friday but then went on vacation. Now I’m interested to see if my set has any of the QC issues others have experienced.

The figure does look amazing from all the photos that have been shared on here, keep them coming.

Alright here's a few shots of mine. Body is really easy to pose and the magnets do feel strong and don't have me worried he might tip over at some point.

I did remove the PERS mechanism and tried to push the eyes a bit more forward but didn't have any luck, so looks like I'll be keeping the eyes as much in shadow as possible.

And I have to admit the full jail diorama is pretty impressive when you see it all put together, assuming I can find room for it somewhere.

20230314_202134 (2).jpg

20230314_204752 (2).jpg

20230314_204935 (2).jpg

20230314_203114 (2).jpg

20230314_203155 (2).jpg

Back