1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got that Jail Joker looking good... catalog good.

:LOL:

He'll be sexy model Jokor.

On another note, another nitpick I have is the lower neck joint. It has gaps around it like the shoulder joints and the shirt gets caught in between those gaps. The shirt ends up "sinking" in it and it's annoying to pull it out while fixing the collar to sit more flush to the neck of the headsculpt.

I'm looking at the whole set of the deluxe. This set is really packed with a lot of goodness and each part is individually wrapped (is it really that necessary?) but I'm thinking also, do I really need all of these? I think I could do with a rooted sculpt with minimal accessories and lower price. I would want a smiling sculpt though. This Jokor set is too serious. XD

20230314_183143-02.jpeg

Ideally they need to do what molecule did and have a whole magnetic base not just 2 plates. One thing I will praise for was how strong Lennon stood on that base.
I like the cleanness of the molecule 8 magnetic stand. I wonder how hard it would be to create custom magnetic stands and add metal to the shoes of figures.

Last edited:
If I do decide to keep the Jail Scene Joker, he will definitely be going on a new body with better shoulders and proportions, as the current one just isn't working for me at all.
Or put on a purple coat it will help

I’ve had figures fall with crotch grabber stands and I consider myself fairly good at being able to balance them. Not unheard of for them to fall. Sometimes things happen or get knocked into. Without the extra support it seems more risky especially when it’s a more expensive item.
Yea I agree. Sometimes things just happen. I personally don’t care for the magnetic display base…yet. It’s a cool idea and if it worked perfectly then it would be a 100% win. But, I feel it’s more trouble than it’s worth in its current iteration. I don’t feel it’s a perfect replacement for a standard crotch grabber yet, but hope they improve on it for subsequent releases. I prefer the security of the crotch grabber over thinking/hoping I got the feet in the right place. I’d feel more secure if the entire surface area of the base was magnetic.

Even to just send back a sculpt in this case or say some parts? Guess I’m not sure how much it would be. I could see if a person was sending the whole package back.
I told Inart we can't afford return shipping as we already paid crazy money to ship the crazy box

I ask them to consider covering at least the return shipping if they request to send the sculpt back

It hurts to destroy the head but seems it's win win for both parties

I told Inart we can't afford return shipping as we already paid crazy money to ship the crazy box

I ask them to consider covering at least the return shipping if they request to send the sculpt back

It hurts to destroy the head but seems it's win win for both parties
Gotcha. Interesting but still rather unfortunate to have to wreck that piece.

@Bri It could be interesting to see how well the rooted hair holds on the head before you destroyed it. Did you try pulling on it?

@Bri It could be interesting to see how well the rooted hair holds on the head before you destroyed it. Did you try pulling on it?
I just went and tried it on the destroyed sculpt. It’s on there pretty darn good. Not saying I couldn’t put it out, but it takes a bit of force to do it. I’d say maybe the glue is a little stronger on my customs, but the stuff used on Joker is pretty strong too.

Back