1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any update on start shipping from OSK? it should be soon that we receive the invoices or not?
They're coming to him in batches. He's already shipped out some and is continuing to ship them out in order of order placement. It's my understanding that sculpted hair versions have been slowly shipping out (standard and two packs), but rooted hair versions are looking like March right now.

I haven't traveled in years... and of course the first time I do, is likely when these rooted super-deluxe JOKORS will ship to me.

:slap
If you ordered from Kit, he will more than likely be ok with delaying shipping yours until you return.
The thing I don’t like about Justin’s videos is he never shows his face.

Is
he
trying
to
hide
something?
:LOL:

He does show his face in his live streams I believe as well as when he's on live streams for other channels.

Yes I know. I was mostly joking lol. I think Jedha does much better videos, he’s happy to show his face and his photography/lighting etc is more appropriate for the figures.
lol I figured as much, but posted just in case you actually didn't know what he looked like but wanted to.

But yes, I agree. Jedha really makes figures pop and he's not just floating hands in a lightbox during his videos :lol

I still get excited when Justin says, "...and take a look at everything he comes with." I just can't help it.:ROFLMAO:

I still get excited when Justin says, "...and take a look at everything he comes with." I just can't help it.:ROFLMAO:
What I want to know is- what even is ‘standing straight up and down (in the light box’)

I can stand up.
I can stand up straight.
I can stand straight up.
I can even stand down (if you make a compelling enough argument)
I’ve never stood straight up and down though.

Yes I know. I was mostly joking lol. I think Jedha does much better videos, he’s happy to show his face and his photography/lighting etc is more appropriate for the figures.
Because he doesn’t use a horribly lit light box. Although I wish more people were like me and took figures outside. That’s the best light, but I’m biased towards myself when I say that 🤣

These super closeup shots reveal details you never see with the naked eye.

All the reviews from people who have the figure in hand have been extremely positive. That'll do for me.
Yeah we can all get a little too carried away with the finer details in close up shots. 99% of the time the figure will be viewed from a distance and look great... Even better if one has declining eyesight:D

Even better if one has declining eyesight:D

That would be me.

But its great when these figures hold up even at that type of zoom. I mean, the InArt proto Aragorn is incredible on that point. I hope the "factory" piece is close to that good.

Jokers eyes look half closed so I know I at least won't be seeing those decals.

Anyone in Europe that bought the standard version from OSK? It would be cool to know how much time it takes to delivery.

For those of you that have already received this amazing figure, can it be posed in a classic Spiderman pose? How about an Ironman landing pose? Asking for a Marvel friend.
From the video reviews, it looks like it’s able to pull off better Spider-Man and Iron Man poses than all the HT versions of those characters.

But you should just tell your Marvel friend that this is a toy for big boys so moody lighting and subtle museum poses are all that’s allowed.

From the video reviews, it looks like it’s able to pull off better Spider-Man and Iron Man poses than all the HT versions of those characters.

But you should just tell your Marvel friend that this is a toy for big boys so moody lighting and subtle museum poses are all that’s allowed.

You da man!
__inar12.jpg

Back