1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The body’s shoulder situation is what I expected and probably a big reason for making the jail cell figure look a little disproportionate.

That body needs a little extra filling to round out the shoulders since it doesn’t need to also fit into the jacket and coat.
I was thinking of just wrapping some clear film around the shoulders and traps so they aren’t so square.

But what a bloody masterpiece!

Unboxing and futzing by Hyatt Law. Still at awe that this is a mass produced figure. :panic:

EDIT: Also posted by nm.ct on the previous page

xcb32Uh.jpg
Might be the best licensed mass produced figure i've ever seen.

Unboxing and futzing by Hyatt Law. Still at awe that this is a mass produced figure. :panic:
Yet some people call these “dolls”. Jesus… I’m going to be a happy, happy collector when these arrive.

Hyatt is a madman though, I wouldn’t dare undress this masterpiece. He sure was able to get something in return. I’d just make it worse, I’m sure :LOL: . Here’s to hoping someone gives us a detailed step by step guide on how to get the most out of this piece.

I was unable to find any cotton wool nearby to pad the shoulders with. I will therefore be ordering the rooted set, as I do not currently have an order for this figure, and then I will be cancelling it immediately afterwards. It's simply unacceptable, honestly.

I mean, they *are* dolls 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

The definition of a "doll" is a small human (or baby) toy. I think for $1k most people won't let their kids play with them, and it sits firmly in the "collectible" category. But, hey, call it what you like. You carry on paingting "dolls" :lol

That body is hardly groundbreaking
If each body will be uniquely constructed to mimic the proportions of the character then this one does everything it needs to.
A fully dressed character doesn’t require any muscular definition or skin texture, it’s slim enough to wear 4 layers of clothing without becoming overly padded, the shoulder construction allows for a great range of articulation, and it has the magnetic peg system as well as a very sturdy ankle construction.

The fact that InArt won’t simply add ankle extenders to make a character taller and will surely avoid single joint knee or elbows on clothed characters is already all that’s required to be considered ‘a huge leap’ compared to what we’re used to, sadly.

Back