1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If hot toys did the package like inart
Screenshot_2023-01-12-14-22-05-87_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

By the way this and the delorean will break the bank

Last edited:
I still think the prototype looked better but I dony know why. Is it the proportions or the coat? 🧐
Good question. That’s why I am *hopeful* it will look better in hand with futzing of the coat, to me it almost looks the body/coat isn’t wide enough on the final figure and that’s what makes the head looks too big to some degree. Final version of the coat is definitely missing that sharp tailoring in the shoulder pad area.

Or they just messed up their measurements somehow and overcompensated *too* much to account for shrinkage of the head sculpt in production.

A figure in a plastic wrap in a foam insert inside an art box inside a branded shipper box with corner protectors inside a plain shipper box.
Everything in its right place.

The email I got said "We received a SMALL batch and now sending invoices according to order sequence" and "Please be noted that we will stop shipping by 18th to 30th January due to Chinese new year holiday, payment made after 17th Jan will be shipped by 1st of Feb".

any idea when kit will have these to ship out?
we only received like 3% standard joker

They offered me more jokers this morning but our box supplier on holiday already so we will wait for next batch in February

Chinese new year holiday starting this week till end of January

I can smell that they will release a lot of sculpted hair version in February/March

Patience!

Back