1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long time lurker, first time poster… I gotta say, what a ride this thread has been guys! Joker fans really are something different, Leonardo Da Vinci’s contributions to anatomy were nothing compared to what I’ve seen here :ROFLMAO:

All joking aside, what a great time to be alive.
I'm glad you're having a good time. Welcome to the board!

The aragorn looks on an even higher league then the joker it looks better then even anything custom I have ever seen wtf!

This is going to get super dangerous when the trinity and other joker get shown 😱😱

It does. I know it's a cliche at this point but that thing legitimately looks like a photograph. It's phenomenal.

InArt is really bringing the hammer down, man. That Aragorn is easily as good, if not better, than anything HT has ever done.I don't know how anyone could argue against that. The likeness, paint ( those eyes!) and realistic hair.
And now we know they can deliver on thier promises with this Joker. There figures are expensive so I doubt I'll be buying many of them per year. I already have Cobain and Nosferatu POd for this year. Both expensive.

I've been looking at the prototype pics for the Joker and i think that the final product is actually better than the proto.

At least for the neutral expression sculpt and definetly the weathering on the outfit.
The paint is not better obviously, but the hair is.

I've been looking at the prototype pics for the Joker and i think that the final product is actually better than the proto.

At least for the neutral expression sculpt and definetly the weathering on the outfit.
The paint is not better obviously, but the hair is.
No I wouldn't say better definitely not. For me the one noticable downgrade is the coat. It looks fine in the grenade pose but it does not look good at all to me when it just hangs

No I wouldn't say better definitely not. For me the one noticable downgrade is the coat. It looks fine in the grenade pose but it does not look good at all to me when it just hangs
I was talking mainly about the weathering tho.

Well hopefully someday InArt get the licence and you might get that :LOL:
There basically isn’t a good Vader in 1:6. My blood boils when I hear people say the ESB one is good.

Maybe with Hot Toys doing a new wave of ROTJ figures they can shrink their 1:4 Vader that’s nearly perfect but I doubt it based on recent events.

There basically isn’t a good Vader in 1:6. My blood boils when I hear people say the ESB one is good.

Maybe with Hot Toys doing a new wave of ROTJ figures they can shrink their 1:4 Vader that’s nearly perfect but I doubt it based on recent events.
They will most likely just look reuse that Doc Brown head and add a black mask that fits in the glassholes.

There can be if you go custom. ;)
313526-IMG-4996-2-small.jpg

personally haven't but now that you mention it, i'd love to. 1/6 screen accurate helmets and really good tailored inner robes and cape? sign me up

Yeah InArt could take Vader to the next level. HT Vaders do not achieve the proper man in a suit look, while InArt is really nailing that realism so far.

View attachment 617010

Yeah InArt could take Vader to the next level. HT Vaders do not achieve the proper man in a suit look, while InArt is really nailing that realism so far.
An InArt Vader wouldn’t even cost that much.
There’s no hair to do, no flesh to paint; it merely takes a company that pays attention to details and cares enough to reproduce them accurately in order to create a quality Vader.

View attachment 617010

Damn, that is a thing of beauty. I'm almost afraid to ask what the breakdown is of such a figure....What's the breakdown!?

Back