1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really wondering if I'll be able to display this with my Armory Batman and V1 Catwoman like I was planning, or if they're just going to look like crappy Sideshow figures next to it now. Lol

I really didn't want to have to splurge on the newer versions of those figures...
I think the armory batman like the one in my collection is going to need a base like the inarts to even measure up in height. I do not know if my original plan to have them together is going to work anymore.

"Let's not blow this out of proportion.."

Photo review by 玩具人小木

180201zh00hyyyh8l0teuy.jpg

180201aqlim3005ni8kd78.jpg

180203vepptcapmvzegpmp.jpg

180158uxln0xq2g30x1zob.jpg
180156j6h4j5onqg6gxoqn.jpg

yzBaJd2.png

180158y2t72fzib1i17wzz.jpg
wow just amazing

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos.
I really thought the tone of this thread would be exactly that right now with unfutzed horrible images flooding out. But no. Somehow all the pictures have been really solid. Maybe because only collectors with high standard are willing to drop a grand on a set..

That review video was great. InArt really nailed the hair. They avoided the dreaded box hair that most of these licensed rooted hair figures have. I don't even think you have to style it. I'm also loving the magnetized switch heads and hands. That's a huge plus for me. If there are HT fanboys out there that are dunking on this figure for any reason, well, I just don't believe them. They delivered big time with this figure.

One of the few complaints I have is they used parallel eye system and not separate sticks. I think that separate give you more control and maybe less chance of them coming with crosseyes.

Id really love to see someone take one of these jokers apart to see how the mechanism works for the eyes and I hope the plastic stick is sturdy I just dont like to mess with eyes in general from fear of them being stuck in one way

I wish all figures had the same option, if they could guarantee that the eyes were as flush to the face as possible. As two out of my last three figures that I received from Popcultcha, had crooked eyes! That's only happen once prior to that out of about 80 figures for me.

Completely agree. I’m still thrilled with the way the sculpted looks, even if the hair is a little worse than Hot Toys sculpted hair depending on your perspective, everything else feels like a step up. But damn that rooted feels like the real treasure here.
I think the sculpted hair actually looks great as well, much better than HT's effort, but there's only so much you can achieve with plastic, yeah.

Here another great shot of the sculpted. Can't wait!
110352gvxybpbp5nhxyrnh.jpeg

I am glad they lightened the shoes. They look more accurate now then they were before

I think the sculpted hair actually looks great as well, much better than HT's effort, but there's only so much you can achieve with plastic, yeah.

Here another great shot of the sculpted. Can't wait!
View attachment 615493
Shots like that definitely make me extremely excited to get mine in hand. I really think this may be the best mass produced Ledger sculpt in any scale ever. Anyone think there’s a legitimate competitor? Infinity Studios life size bust?

Back