1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i saw that from iconiq. Honestly I'm looking at ebay now and some hot toys figures go for super cheap, but some are pretty expensive if they're a lot older. Honestly a re issue doesn't bother me (admittedly a little pissed about the 89 batman one right after i bought the DX one) but it does feel special that this won't be re issued, and thats a good company model to just produce enough to fulfill the orders. Costs are kept down, so it's a win win for the fans and the company. (Not a win for anyone who was broke)
a bit selfish of me, i dont want reissues UNLESS its a total 2.0 like the black panther figure with his new body, that's understandable but i don't mind collecting backwards. some companies need to have some integrity and understand/value their collectors. its a slap in the face to older/existing collectors and what drove some people i know away from collecting, but that was funko pops

whatever they're doing with the begins figure is piss poor laziness on hot toy's end. that's a figure that deeply needs a 2.0, i don't wish for the same to happen with 89 but people might love him with the flaws since its keaton and people grew up with him as their batman. I don't see them putting the 89 figure out again. likely it'll be whatever he's wearing in the flash, but that's just me

It's crazy to me to think anyone would think this figure would LOSE value. Whats danobys deal? Hot toys figures don't even lose value unless they're re issued and even then sometimes the old one is still expensive anyway. Something like the inart joker will be worth probably double a couple months down the line since inart said they've only made enough to fulfill the pre orders. So once it's gone, it's gone for good.

Sometimes I think he's sick of the hobby in general. But he really does seem like he throws childish tantrums when he refers to InArt or JazzInc.

I know JazzInc aren't always perfect, but how Daboby refers to them is just plain meanspirited.

a bit selfish of me, i dont want reissues UNLESS its a total 2.0 like the black panther figure with his new body, that's understandable but i don't mind collecting backwards. some companies need to have some integrity and understand/value their collectors. its a slap in the face to older/existing collectors and what drove some people i know away from collecting, but that was funko pops

whatever they're doing with the begins figure is piss poor laziness on hot toy's end. that's a figure that deeply needs a 2.0, i don't wish for the same to happen with 89 but people might love him with the flaws since its keaton and people grew up with him as their batman. I don't see them putting the 89 figure out again. likely it'll be whatever he's wearing in the flash, but that's just me
Yeah idk why i feel this way of i don't want re issues when i want re issues of the things i don't have lol. Like indiana jones, i would love a re issue of him that actually was way better than the original. Begins figure needs a DX but honestly at this point hot toys have done enough to show they don't care about the film. Inart need to come along and do it better. Why do hot toys hate DC so much? Barely gets any love but theres a million iron man figures everywhere. I'm lucky that i only care about batman and Spider-Man from hot toys otherwise i would be severely broke. I also don't think an 89 re issue is happening, that video sideshow posted means nothing, as does the coming soon section. It's the same figure from 2012. If they do re issue it, I'll get it anyway to have that cool diorama base, and also the bat computers.

Yeah idk why i feel this way of i don't want re issues when i want re issues of the things i don't have lol. Like indiana jones, i would love a re issue of him that actually was way better than the original. Begins figure needs a DX but honestly at this point hot toys have done enough to show they don't care about the film. Inart need to come along and do it better. Why do hot toys hate DC so much? Barely gets any love but theres a million iron man figures everywhere. I'm lucky that i only care about batman and Spider-Man from hot toys otherwise i would be severely broke. I also don't think an 89 re issue is happening, that video sideshow posted means nothing, as does the coming soon section. It's the same figure from 2012. If they do re issue it, I'll get it anyway to have that cool diorama base, and also the bat computers.

Robots and giant monsters sell in East Asia, it's as simple as that. Not everything is marketed strictly for western tastes, but sometimes for their own backyard.

Robots and giant monsters sell in East Asia, it's as simple as that. Not everything is marketed strictly for western tastes, but sometimes for their own backyard.
Yeah, i know theres a huge demand for iron man figures and I'm the vocal minority who doesn't care about them but ik a lot of people do. They're just not my thing

Lex baby gif.gif

Great review big breda!

Looks like Danoby is right folks, 500 bargain bin in a few months!

all jokes aside, I have no words...it looks absolutely incredible, almost creepily releastic. This figure is amazing. I can't be more excited than i already am for this thing but it's just incredible. Inart have made one of the best 1/6th figures ever and they did it on their first attempt and delivered it in 9 months. Phenomenal. Your review was great and it was so cool to see all the premium packaging and the details up close. That bench looked so real, it's legit exactly like a rusty old bench just shrunk down.

Great review big breda!

Looks like Danoby is right folks, 500 bargain bin in a few months!

all jokes aside, I have no words...it looks absolutely incredible, almost creepily releastic. This figure is amazing. I can't be more excited than i already am for this thing but it's just incredible. Inart have made one of the best 1/6th figures ever and they did it on their first attempt and delivered it in 9 months. Phenomenal. Your review was great and it was so cool to see all the premium packaging and the details up close. That bench looked so real, it's legit exactly like a rusty old bench just shrunk down.
Thank you! I tried my best to show up the essential. The box is huge (you can fit the hot toys delorean inside), so it wasn't the easiest video to capture.
And I agree with you, its one of the best 1/6 scale figures ever...

Thank you! I tried my best to show up the essential. The box is huge (you can fit the hot toys delorean inside), so it wasn't the easiest video to capture.
And I agree with you, its one of the best 1/6 scale figures ever...
You can fit the delorean in it? Oh my...that is one big box. I don't know where I'm gonna put that haha.

Great review! This is huge for inart. Big applause for them for keeping their word and delivering for sure. I didn’t order the joker but now I’m confident their future releases will match if not be even better than their prototypes. Packaging is amazing as well.

No figures are perfect but this set is pretty damn close. Very impressed with the articulation in Big Breda's review, especially how it locks in place at each point instead of springing back on you like many Hot Toys figures do.

Having seen how good this is I'm regretting not getting the two pack pack for The Batman. Can Bruce be picked up separately? More and more tempted to sell the majority of my Hot Toys and just collect InArt. The DX19 is good but let's face it, InArt will blow that figure out of the water when they reveal their Dark Knight Batman and Bruce.

Back