1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear I read that Neo had been cancelled, in this thread maybe. Mentioned on a livestream or something? Wouldn't be too surprising really, the film was not exactly warmly received.

[...]

I believe they cancelled Matrix 4 Neo in favor of Original Trilogy Neo but didn’t specify which movie yet

I wonder if HT will try to compete and make a 3.0 Joker. I can't see HT making a better Joker.
Calling it now, they can't. They shouldn't even bother. Inart improved on literally everything. If they did make a 3.0 it'd probably be life size at the rate they're going with increasing figure heights. One thing i do wanna do is get the accessories from the DX11 including the diorama backdrop with the table and chair. If there is one criticism of the inart figure, it's that i would have liked a few more accessories. Everything else is done 1000 times better

I swear I read that Neo had been cancelled, in this thread maybe. Mentioned on a livestream or something? Wouldn't be too surprising really, the film was not exactly warmly received.

Extremely curious about Phoenix Joker - if it needs to be minimum $1k then it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to assume the set will be similar to the Premium TDK Joker box. Subway/Murray's show bodies & heads, steps diorama base, a bunch of accessories. Maybe would be more exciting to see them try something different, though.
id favor if they wouldnt go with the steps diorama, seems a bit overrated to me when no one has tackled his seat on the talk show. a nice magnetic carpet with a chair that you can choose to put on or off that can rotate would be cool.

i might be in the minority, but i'd adore if they gave a proper arthur fleck and joker over subway look and joker, so there's the duality but some people might not like some rooted haired loner dude as a figure. no one has gotten the printing for his shirt or pants right in this scale besides jnd's 1/3
8dc91e526bfcab248cde950530cecc23.jpg
1672215872438.png

his joker mask, journal, cigarette (tho WB might interfere with this one), a picture of his mom with TW signature behind, gun are almost requirements for this figure. i pray they dont go with silicone just to bloat the price up. multiple heads would be really appealing though if thats how they want to inflate the cost to 1k. as is, inart's pennywise's deluxe is 550~ for 2 rooted headsculpts for 1 figure

id favor if they wouldnt go with the steps diorama, seems a bit overrated to me when no one has tackled his seat on the talk show. a nice magnetic carpet with a chair that you can choose to put on or off that can rotate would be cool.

i might be in the minority, but i'd adore if they gave a proper arthur fleck and joker over subway look and joker, so there's the duality but some people might not like some rooted haired loner dude as a figure. no one has gotten the printing for his shirt or pants right in this scale besides jnd's 1/3
View attachment 615087View attachment 615088

his joker mask, journal, cigarette (tho WB might interfere with this one), a picture of his mom with TW signature behind, gun are almost requirements for this figure. i pray they dont go with silicone just to bloat the price up. multiple heads would be really appealing though if thats how they want to inflate the cost to 1k. as is, inart's pennywise's deluxe is 550~ for 2 rooted headsculpts for 1 figure
Whats the first picture from?

Don’t mention it…not only the Delorean, I just paid Chrome Mando today, thinking I could rest for a while! And now the delorean…
Hey @Bigbreda do you know when the delorean comes out? End of january or as soon as tomorrow for example because I think I read that hot toys wants to send I formation for pick up

I wanted to do the gun pose and maybe have him hold the card but from what Im seeing the grenade pose looks like the best way to go!

For the jail I will have him sitting down with handcuffs

I will give the money and gun to the bank robber joker I will put together from topo

I still want to use the gun and card tho!
Looks like I will pose my two jokors waving in the front seat of the delorean

A bit off topic, guys I just started collecting :) the thing is I live in a hot and humid country so can anyone pls tell me how to control your room humidity levels? Any tips or recommendations on any appliances? Many thanks in advance

A bit off topic, guys I just started collecting :) the thing is I live in a hot and humid country so can anyone pls tell me how to control your room humidity levels? Any tips or recommendations on any appliances? Many thanks in advance
Avoid anything with so much pleather nothing will save it from flaking in the long run. Luckily jokor does not have any pleather so you started in the right place!

Extremely curious about Phoenix Joker - if it needs to be minimum $1k then it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to assume the set will be similar to the Premium TDK Joker box. Subway/Murray's show bodies & heads, steps diorama base, a bunch of accessories. Maybe would be more exciting to see them try something different, though.
Wait, 1k?!

Calling it now, they can't. They shouldn't even bother. Inart improved on literally everything. If they did make a 3.0 it'd probably be life size at the rate they're going with increasing figure heights. One thing i do wanna do is get the accessories from the DX11 including the diorama backdrop with the table and chair. If there is one criticism of the inart figure, it's that i would have liked a few more accessories. Everything else is done 1000 times better
At this point I feel like it would do more harm than good if they even bothered.

Even if they pull out all stops, mass production is going to butcher it, regardless of any amazing prototype they show off. They went far as hiring Kato to do the tailoring for the DX11, and it still ended up looking like crap. Granted it’s an “old” figure now, but even the 1/4th scale Joker’s clothing looked bad, and that was much more recent - and at a larger scale, where materials should’ve been easier to work with.

There’s no way they could capture the “electricity” that was around this release either. I’d argue one of the biggest factors for the hype around this guy was finally having someone who could piss in Hot Toys’ cheerios. Years of being fed up with their company hoarding and sitting on licenses, refusing to improve because they didn’t have to (which lo and behold, suddenly they’re trying now that InArt is on the scene), and dropping dud figures with zero effort because they can.

Even if they miraculously showed a Joker that looked even slightly better than this, I’m sticking with InArt. I’m sick of Hot Toys and their ****.

…Unless they finally do Penguin and Catwoman from Batman Returns, which they never will.

Back