1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

makes me excited for battinson if this is the type of quality we can expect from this company and their rooted hair looks superb on a mass-produced level. they just earned a ton of faith from these pictures

For any double pack figure from inart, shipping cost will be $150-200 if I don't want to lose $ again

I hope they won't surprise me again with gandalf
wow that much?? 🤯
I think I will not order any 2 packs from inart in the future.

For any double pack figure from inart, shipping cost will be $150-200 if I don't want to lose $ again

I hope they won't surprise me again with gandalf
Gandalf is just a single figure with a flat rock base. Same for Aragorn. You only need to look out for 2 pack figures that have a big diorama included.

Otherwise it looks like it'll be sized like a regular 1/6 figure box.

Gandalf is just a single figure with a flat rock base. Same for Aragorn. You only need to look out for 2 pack figures that have a big diorama included.

Otherwise it looks like it'll be sized like a regular 1/6 figure box.
It will be funny if the gandalf box ends up shaped like the staff of moria

wow that much?? 🤯
I think I will not order any 2 packs from inart in the future.
its possible they could address the box issue later on like they address the offering since people bitched about the rooted hair being locked behind a double back (which thank god they fixed) but that's gonna be hard without compromising the inside protection

giphy.gif

makes me excited for battinson if this is the type of quality we can expect from this company and their rooted hair looks superb on a mass-produced level. they just earned a ton of faith from these pictures
that's what stood out to me, along with the paint quality. I wonder if it was possible all this time along but HT didn't pull the trigger on it, considering they were all produced in the same factories?

that's what stood out to me, along with the paint quality. I wonder if it was possible all this time along but HT didn't pull the trigger on it, considering they were all produced in the same factories?

im still skeptical of that and if they're using the same factory. honestly I don't know how it works in china and who goes where, but whoever is in charge of inspecting these figures and the quality control is doing far better than some hot toy releases but maybe that's because they don't have the time to really inspect and check the figures since they're pumping them out back and forth. but if its true...

e793c3122b789afe360432f82354425a.jpg

Kit can you send me a Jokor before Christmas. It’s in two days. I’ll pay $3.50 more for shipping.

curious. since packaging is unknown from inart right now. will you perhaps be in contact with inart to see the dimensions for their boxes going forward? id imagine the next big hitter might be the "All In" batman and bruce wayne + bat signal release they're making and if that will have a price change or too soon to tell?

curious. since packaging is unknown from inart right now. will you perhaps be in contact with inart to see the dimensions for their boxes going forward? id imagine the next big hitter might be the "All In" batman and bruce wayne + bat signal release they're making and if that will have a price change or too soon to tell?
Been asking them for Joker's dimension since March

Seems it's not easy to communicate with them as they seem to have many different teams

I do hope they can provide box dimension for upcoming figures, I will continue to bug them

Back