1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the look of this - hype train is going full steam again!
Just when my hype was starting to fade these videos popped up to stoke my flame!

Call me weird but I really like the box design, looks pretty cool and unique and high end - plus everything looks well packaged.
As for the size of the box.... this is effectively a double figure set plus a large dirorama piece being shipped in one, with that in mind I think they've done really well to keep it as small as it is and in a single box.

Shipping is going to be a ***** though.
I ordered this set from KGHobby before I really discovered Kit - so I imagine that is going to be VERY painful.

DX07 was a double figure set with dio as well as 2 independent display stands and its box wasn't as massive as this.

Regardless though, it is what it is and it's actually starting to ship out which actually matters and is very exciting.
They for sure could have made the box smaller

When I search for the video the first one that comes up is this one. The youtube shills are so annoying and clownish 🤡

We are all excited but this guy is going "OMG duuuuuuuuuude" every 5 seconds like he never saw a 1/6 scale figure before..

"The gun has movable parts? Nooo wayyyy". Just stfu this is why people hate these reviewers 👎🏻

I’m actually getting it tomorrow (25th) but Christmas Day and all I will not be able to to do it.
And honestly, I don’t want to pass a wrong message about this joker. I always admitted I am not the best at futzing, so I will unbox it and shoot as I’m doing it, and will try to futz the best as I can. My videos are not about futzing figures, I show you what’ll you get.
giphy.gif

we appreciate the transparency. looking forward to the video whenever it comes up

They for sure could have made the box smaller
Eh it probably wouldn't make much difference. You look at the packaging and realize that there's just a lot of stuff in it and also the big base pieces.

Whether they make it wider or taller, you're gonna end up using the same amount of space for these things regardless. This box was gonna be either really wide like it is or really really deep.

y13DkAF.png
p9UX3qP.png

I want to say again that it was very smart of inart to put out the unboxing videos and trying to control the situation. If it was only that tiktok video thered be alarms and whistles going off for me right now 😂

Eh it probably wouldn't make much difference. You look at the packaging and realize that there's just a lot of stuff in it and also the big base pieces.

Whether they make it wider or taller, you're gonna end up using the same amount of space for these things regardless. This box was gonna be either really wide like it is or really really deep.
Even if they didn't do the jail diorama you probably would still need similar dimensions on it, maybe just a little less deep. It's definitely a unique box compared to hot toys but I'm not sure where space could be saved with the two figures, and the choice of foam packaging.

The deluxe and premium cover art are very similar I wonder if some seller will get confused between them. They really dont want to pay to return them and ship them again

The deluxe and premium cover art are very similar I wonder if some seller will get confused between them. They really dont want to pay to return them and ship them again
standard is an obvious outlier. The only thing I can tell about the premium and deluxe is that one of them has the shirt pattern printed on the deluxe while the other is plain. hopefully, it shouldn't confuse them but maybe someone might get lucky if they ordered premium and got deluxe 👀👀

Wow never realized there were all those different patterns within each hexagon of the shirt. Never understood why so many ppl would always say “the pattern is wrong” with each figure released as I thought it was just hexagons and dots :lol

I actually don't mind this style of box design, makes it easier for me to throw it away for space when needed if it's really that big

They have this one shirt that cost $1000 because the patterns so wild. I want that one so bad. I’m just not gonna let Gippetto0812 say that about Jokor Flashes, that the patterns aren’t complicated.

Back