1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I didn’t mean anything by it! ☺️👍🏻
It’s okay :lol I’m kidding around. I do appreciate the heads up.
They will never admit it
They’re going to double down. I can see it now: “well they had to get this one right, but what about their later releases?”

New in hand pics of the sculpts. I think they're great.

FB_IMG_1671905156236.jpg

FB_IMG_1671905158418.jpg

Ok think I'm back onboard after these latest pics. I'm still not crazy about the obviously cut out eyes, but the rooted hair looks incredible and when properly lit the figure just looks cool as hell.

Here's a pic of the sculpted hair with the rooted. Straight up, these are the best pics I've seen of these head sculpts - and they're close ups! I'm more hyped now than ever.

View attachment 614556
I really would like to have one of the sculpted hair sculpts just for the sake of it but I doubt it’ll be possible. :( People parting the sculpt out on its own will cost a fortune.

Hopefully some people cancel their standard edition preorders when payment comes around. Will grab a standard in addition to the double rooted edition if possible. They nailed it with both.

Last edited:
I really would like to have one of the sculpted hair sculpts just for the sake of it but I doubt it’ll be possible. :( People parting the sculpt out on its own will cost a fortune.
Hopefully some people cancel their standard edition preorders when payment comes around. Will grab a standard in addition to the double rooted edition if possible. They nailed it with both.

There really seems to be a split of opinion on the sculpted hair version. People either dig it or think it looks like spaghetti and don't like it.

I'm quite surprised to be even more excited now with these close up pics of the sculpts considering we've seen multiple pics of the final product in various poses & lighting etc. For me that speaks to the quality of these head sculpts. If anything you'd expect for your opinion to stay the same or maybe even decline with the close up and bright lighting.

There really seems to be a split of opinion on the sculpted hair version. People either dig it or think it looks like spaghetti and don't like it.
It's the best Joker sculpted hair I've seen in 1/6 scale. I'll take it over whatever the hell Hot Toys did with the DX11 hair and the more recent QS sculpt.

6XhpSwU.png

szz17GS.png

I think the sculpted hair looks great. But a lot of people are looking at the sculpted and the rooted next to each other and comparing. Of course the rooted sculpt is next level compared to the sculpted one. It’s not a fair comparison.
Yeah pretty pointless to compare the two. The rooted has looked better since the prototype and will be the case for 99% of figures out there when rooted is done properly and not in the Hot Toys shiny plastic Barbie style. Same goes for Inart's Batman figure.

I just want one sculpted hair version in the collection for the sake of having it. :lol

xPgBttG.png

Simply amazing

I honestly didn't believe they'll be able to deliver (with that quality and time) but after this amazing joker I'm totally in for everything they release

Can't wait to see what they can do with Nolan Bats

Everyone right now with hot toys joker are probably like ::

Attachments

• images - 2022-12-24T160313.909.jpeg
    images - 2022-12-24T160313.909.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
These pictures are looking really incredible. Quite impressed with the community on getting good pictures out of this guy, I was expecting a statue situation here.

Again I feel so excited because this is exactly what I saw in the proto. Sure the sculpted hair might not be as great as Hot Toys has become recently with it imo, but it’s still really high quality to my eye. The jail cell is also a massive win, especially coming off that cardboard plutonium box with the latest doc brown release.

I think if you got the rooted pack, your excitement and patience has paid off. What an incredible job they’ve done with that hair. The colouring is impeccable. The sculpt looks great on both obviously but the rooted somehow draws more attention to the likeness in these pictures. Congratulations to all of you who took that leap of faith. I think you’re going to be intensely rewarded.

I’m really impressed with what InArt have done here. It has absolutely pushed Hot Toys to innovate and produce higher quality work (just look at the AOTC announcements as well as that final Spidey suit) which is a great result for everyone. I might have only gotten that 2019 Padme prototype without InArt. Of course I’ll never know, it’s possible Hot Toys make those moves anyway, but the impact of competition is powerful. These companies want to be the best, like no one ever was. There’s no doubt this seemingly successful launch is going to make for a very exciting few years in this hobby.

And what a great result for this thread. 365 pages of back and forth and now we’ve completed the cycle. I feel like most of the posts I read are similar to when this was first announced. Filled with jubilance.

Back